Which Mangas are you reading now?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
How deep in this weeb shit were/ are you?

I used to watch forneverworld , codeprovider ,chibi reviews all the time LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHA

I use sawyer7mage as my notification for the latest one piece chapters

Forneverworld was back in high school Laakin his disgusting teeth was the turning point towards maacalin sawyer7mage

Exodus

Alienist
Na fam mha has its moments
The hype moments and "you say run" soundtrack distracts you from the bullshit happening in front of you. It's a formula wallahi

Hype moments + Hype music = People forgetting about the bullshit powerup

It's almost as bad as "Nakama Power!1!!1" in Fairy Tail

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That fat f*ck forneverworld lmao. I have seen a few of his reviews a few years back:snoop:

I was watching him before he got married ,after his wife left him for a black dude then they got back with each other again. This niggas life story is a movie he even has a kid

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
HAHAHAHAHA

I use sawyer7mage as my notification for the latest one piece chapters

Forneverworld was back in high school Laakin his disgusting teeth was the turning point towards maacalin sawyer7mage
The bleach STAN? LMFAO i loved his manga dramas with that other bleach fanboy

Exodus

Alienist
That was his wife cause she cheated on him and took the kid LMFAOOO . Its not funny but back then I thought it was hilarious i thought that nigga would die a virgin
How can I trust the One Piece reviews of a man who got cucked? He was compromised after that, never looked at him the same wallahi

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I was watching him before he got married ,after his wife left him for a black dude then they got back with each other again. This niggas life story is a movie he even has a kid
I stopped watching Fornever world after he cried on camera for some , smh couldn't stay subscribed after that @Medulla @Luciddreamer
The guy is worse than I thought. Some madow guy smashes his wife and then takes her back after crying on youtube.

Glad Im stopped watching him before this phase:noneck:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The guy is worse than I thought. Some madow guy smashes his wife and then takes her back after crying on youtube.

Glad Im stopped watching him before this phase:noneck:

He's even worse now he dropped this garbage track

SEND THIS MAN TO JAIL LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lmao
That was his wife cause she cheated on him and took the kid LMFAOOO . Its not funny but back then I thought it was hilarious i thought that nigga would die a virgin
Fr though, how can he tell me Luffy is going to become Pirate King when his wife is calling some nigga her "King"? He was finished in my eyes after this
C727t5sXQAAq6gp.jpg

Trending

Latest posts