Which languages would you like to learn and Which languages would you not ?

no, you didn't. you changed the subject after I asked you twice and then answered a whole 'nother question:chrisfreshhah:
Why are you lying?
Wow not only are you dumb but you’re an imbecile on top of that too. The audacity to even trying to argue with me is beyond me :pachah1:

the term Northern America and the Southern America are both different continents, it was MADE THAT WAY FOR A REASON. If you’re a Kiddo pay better attention during a class. If you’re an adult I feel sorry for your ass because that’s just embarrassing:umad:

anywayzzzz Sura Al Fatiha is used in every Raqah. That’s the way my mosque in the city taught me:hillarybiz:

Now Shoo. Be a burden to someone else
I finished street college, does that count?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why are you lying?
Im not lying babes. Notice how you kept ranting about drake and tiptoeing around my question. You changed it to another question that had nothing to do with my original.

No one was even talking about Southern America nor was anyone talking about the Northern continent itself. luv. Stop rebounding, its you who is jumping to grab onto whatever.
It's called the Americas, the American region, the American continent, like it or not it's an actual term. Now onto the other subject,

You never answered my question. How many ruku in fatiha? I asked about that boo. :kanyeshrug:
Are you blind mate? Read my message better Imbecile :pachah1: he’s not American he’s Canadian and it ain’t a slang in the United States either dumbass. Use your brain and your eyes next time Hunny
my case here is closed.
giphy.gif

Im not lying babes. Notice how you kept ranting about drake and tiptoeing around my question?

my case here is closed.
giphy.gif

anywayzzzz Sura Al Fatiha is used in every Raqah. That’s the way my mosque in the city taught me:hillarybiz:

Now Shoo. Be a burden to someone else”

that’s what I literally said???

halwa

✨🌙
I would like to learn Arabic and become a lot more fluent in Somali.

Wouldn’t like to learn anything that’s not the ones I’ve mentioned 🌚

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Now Shoo. Be a burden to someone else”

that’s what I literally said???
But I wasn't talking about if Surah Fatiha is used or not. That wasn't my question sis.
" You never answered my question. How many ruku in fatiha? I asked about that boo. :kanyeshrug: "

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somaklienens have the same attention span as a dying insect how do u go from languages to drake then continents and somehow involve god yal have undiagnosed mental jinns in ur heads and sheiid

Trending

Latest posts