Which languages would you like to learn and Which languages would you not ?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
stop with lies
Skjermbilde 2020-11-21 kl. 15.23.34.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
6 continents here in the Netherlands you dimwit. Idc if they even teach you 7 10 or 100 continents, doesn’t change the fact that they teach us here officially 6
Every reliable source says 7. What does reer Netherlands smoke?
:damn: :dead: :dead:

Every reliable source says 7. What does reer Netherlands smoke?
Even your dutch wikipedia says 7:lolbron:

Een werelddeel is een politieke, culturele en historische onderverdeling van de wereld. Binnen de sociale geografie bestaat geen eenduidige definitie, maar de meeste werelddelen zijn zeer grote landmassa's, die politiek gezien tientallen landen en statenkunnen bevatten. Een kleinere landmassa dan een werelddeel is een eiland. Omringende eilanden worden vaak ook tot het werelddeel gerekend. Er zijn 6 werelddelen”

Een werelddeel is een politieke, culturele en historische onderverdeling van de wereld. Binnen de sociale geografie bestaat geen eenduidige definitie, maar de meeste werelddelen zijn zeer grote landmassa's, die politiek gezien tientallen landen en statenkunnen bevatten. Een kleinere landmassa dan een werelddeel is een eiland. Omringende eilanden worden vaak ook tot het werelddeel gerekend. Er zijn 6 werelddelen”
I don’t speak AIDS

Villainess

Haye then look over here
Tell the slowpokes to catch up, that education system really took a toll on you guys. Reer europe kuluaha liix. war yaa ilaahiy yaqaan
1606672014400.png

@Asli you were folded the man was talking about languages then when you asked him about Islam and prayers he ran to drake and then to geography and continents and then to Dutch the man is an Ajanabi playing us let him practice his pagan religion innit 😹

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Asli you were folded the man was talking about languages then when you asked him about Islam and prayers he ran to drake and then to geography and continents and then to Dutch the man is an Ajanabi playing us let him practice his pagan religion innit 😹
its like an drunken bipolar on rollerscates going down a slippery road

??? I already answered her Question and again I’m a She* not a he

Villainess

me: talking about how arabic is a known language and it's in high demand
this person: well... drake?!!
me: we aren't talking about drake here. Anyways.. Arabic is the main language of the fastest-growing religion etc
this dumbass: but continents?!! 6 no six!!
me: its considered the americas either way.. now back to my main point..

giphy.gif

Trending