Which languages would you like to learn and Which languages would you not ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wow not only are you dumb but you’re an imbecile on top of that too. The audacity to even trying to argue with me is beyond me :pachah1:

the term Northern America and the Southern America are both different continents, it was MADE THAT WAY FOR A REASON. If you’re a Kiddo pay better attention during a class. If you’re an adult I feel sorry for your ass because that’s just embarrassing:umad:

anywayzzzz Sura Al Fatiha is used in every Raqah. That’s the way my mosque in the city taught me:hillarybiz:

Now Shoo. Be a burden to someone else
No one was even talking about Southern America nor was anyone talking about the Northern continent itself. luv. Stop rebounding, its you who is jumping to grab onto whatever.
It's called the Americas, the American region, the American continent, like it or not it's an actual term. Now onto the other subject,

You never answered my question. How many ruku in fatiha? I asked about that boo. :kanyeshrug:

No one was even talking about Southern America nor was anyone talking about the Northern continent itself. luv. Stop rebounding, its you who is jumping to grab onto whatever.
It's called the Americas, the American region, the American continent, like it or not it's an actual term. Now onto the other subject,

You never answered my question. How many ruku in fatiha? I asked about that boo. :kanyeshrug:
He went form talking about Arabic to Drake then to North America what a clown
1606670245682.png

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
People were disagreeing with me when I said @Dawo is made. Look at him now, he is giving me qashin for pointing out which languages I like. Fam, how can you qashin something as harmless as languages?

Are you blind mate? Read my message better Imbecile :pachah1: he’s not American he’s Canadian and it ain’t a slang in the United States either dumbass. Use your brain and your eyes next time Hunny

Are you blind mate? Read my message better Imbecile :pachah1: he’s not American he’s Canadian and it ain’t a slang in the United States either dumbass. Use your brain and your eyes next time Hunny
It seems that your now grabbing onto geography you Ajanabis need to learn how to stay on topic :nogrammynoneck:

It seems that your now grabbing onto geography you Ajanabis need to learn how to stay on topic :nogrammynoneck:
She first said that he was American which he isn’t. He’s Canadian and “habibi” ain’t a slang in the US either. He’s a Canadian rapper not an American one.

why are most of you Americans this stupid while you guys don’t even know basic Geography

Villainess

We weren't talking about Drake nor were we talking about his nationality. We were talking about Arabic. It's also considered an American slang, again cry about it.

Stop jumping from topic to topic you inceI.

Fyi, he is still American, Canadian born.

Next thing is, stop avoiding the question babes. Arood answer the question.

Villainess

She first said that he was American which he isn’t. He’s Canadian and “habibi” ain’t a slang in the US either. He’s a Canadian rapper not an American one.

why are most of you Americans this stupid while you guys don’t even know basic Geography
Luv, you are the one denying that the land is called the Americas. Come on now, do better. Yawn.

We weren't talking about Drake nor were we talking about his nationality. We were talking about Arabic. It's also an American slang, again cry about it.

Stop jumping from topic to topic you inceI.

Fyi, he is still American, Canadian born.

Next thing is, stop avoiding the question babes. Arood answer the question.
He’s a Canadian rapper c*nt. Ain’t you the same person that went jumping around topics and asked about Salat? If you wanna act like a imbecile do a better job

Trending

Latest posts