Which languages would you like to learn and Which languages would you not ?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Hebrew is similar to Arabic, they are like French and Spanish. You sound funny. :lolbron:

I'd learn
German
Spanish
Japanese
Hebrew (it's easy if you know Arabic)
Both are Semitic but Arabic sounds just terrible compared to Hebrew, especially when arabs shout :susp:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Still doesn’t change my opinion. Arabic is a ugly language :hillarybiz: And a useless one above it too
It's a beautiful language, it's the reason why american slang borrowed terms like "habibi". Besides that, how is it useless if it's the base of your so called religion. :kanyeshrug:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
It's a beautiful language, it's the reason why american slang borrowed terms like "habibi". Besides that, how is it useless if it's the base of your so called religion. :kanyeshrug:
Arabic is very hard to learn as well to new comers. I hated it during my school days. It’s grammar is something else.

Do you mean drake? Drake is Canadian not American and it’s not an American slang mate.

I used to be Muslim and I’m not anymore Boo :hillarybiz:

Villainess

Arabic is very hard to learn as well to new comers. I hated it during my school days. It’s grammar is something else.
It's hard to learn yet you're bouncing on to hebrew? Hebrew is much harder with guttural sounds and coughing-like letters and prounciation.

Villainess

Do you mean drake? Drake is Canadian not American and it’s not an American slang mate.

I used to be Muslim and I’m not anymore Boo :hillarybiz:
American meaning from the American continent, Drake is American Canadian born. And stop the lies, you were never muslim. Yawn.

American meaning from the American continent, Drake is American Canadian born. And stop the lies, you were never muslim. Yawn.
No he’s Canadian and what kind of shitty geography do you know??? It’s called “Northern America” smartass “American continent” doesn’t exist its not even geographically right. if you at least want to talk to me Babe you gotta fix that Stupidity of yours. It’s laughable and idiotic. And yes I used to be Muslim Boo. Get over it :hillarybiz:

Villainess

No he’s Canadian and what kind of shitty geography do you know??? It’s called “Northern America” smartass “American continent” doesn’t exist its not even geographically right. if you at least want to talk to me Babe you gotta fix that Stupidity of yours. It’s laughable and idiotic. And yes I used to be Muslim Boo. Get over it :hillarybiz:
I said American slang. The Americans could refer to either Canada, Mexico, or even the Caribbeans. Doesn't change the fact that Arabic is in high demand. It's the American continent babes, the word northern isn't needed when talking about the region itself. :hillarybiz:

I doubt you were ever a mumin. Anyways, how many rukats in fatiha?

Villainess

It’s hand writing is way better and prettier than Arabic.
1606669872152.png
1606669898176.png

no competition

I said American slang. The Americans could refer to either Canada, Mexico, or even the Caribbean. Doesn't change the fact that Arabic is in high demand. It's the American continent babes, the word northern isn't needed when talking about the region itself.

I doubt you were ever a mumin. Anyways, how many rukats in fatiha?
Wow not only are you dumb but you’re an imbecile on top of that too. The audacity to even trying to argue with me is beyond me :pachah1:

the term Northern America and the Southern America are both different continents, it was MADE THAT WAY FOR A REASON. If you’re a Kiddo pay better attention during a class. If you’re an adult I feel sorry for your ass because that’s just embarrassing:umad:

anywayzzzz Sura Al Fatiha is used in every Raqah. That’s the way my mosque in the city taught me:hillarybiz:

Now Shoo. Be a burden to someone else

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Mandarin
arabic
german
persian
gee'z
hindu
turkish
mongolian