Which habit did you quit due to Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I salute you sis. We need to stay on our A game after Ramadan as well:salute:
Inshallah sis. But I've got a list of people who crossed me this week, I'm learning to forgive and forget inshallah. Let's hope I don't suddenly remember during the eid prayers.:lolbron:

Joking.... :russ:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I don't feel this is my best ramadan personally as i've actually taken a step back and not read the quran so far. In fact i feel guilty for watching tv and going on the internet as i get caught in the trap of looking at beautiful women. However what i'm really looking forward to is the last ten nights which i will perform perfectly since i need to pray the qadr (night of destiny after all) since my yearly affairs will be written in that night and i must ask allah for his blessings then. Next ramadan inshallah i will not use any technology like the amish since women are a great trial for me, even looking at a provocatively dressed woman counts as zina of the eye apparently.

The fact that you feel guilty watching tv and going on the internet for just entertainment is a sign wll. You know exactly what to do to help yourself and please Allaah. In shaa Allah you will see the last ten days and may Allaah accept your adiyaat during these nights. Ameen.

You never know if you will be amongst us next Ramadan. Make the most of it now.

RICH

@RICH

It was hard to avoid getting my strawberry bagel in the morning from my local cafe

After Ramadan you should get 2 of em adeer :trumpsmirk:

When you enjoyed those two bagels you should consider a healthier breakfast :hillarybiz:

RICH

Inshallah sis. But I've got a list of people who crossed me this week, I'm learning to forgive and forget inshallah. Let's hope I don't suddenly remember during the eid prayers.:lolbron:

Joking.... :russ:

Can’t wait :trumpsmirk:

Nah A-game... remember :hillarybiz:

RICH

Nothing, this has been the worst Ramadan so far when it was supposed to be the opposite.

I guess I haven't listened to music voluntarily in 2-3 weeks and praying on time...ish. That's it.

I have never felt this weak-willed during Ramadan. Even worse, my previous ones weren't solid at all and I did the bare minimum for the most part.

:francis:

Come on. Take it one by one. Don’t do too much at once. It isn’t over yet and you should be happy that you’re alive and well to witness Ramadan. May Allaah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Come on. Take it one by one. Don’t do too much at once. It isn’t over yet and you should be happy that you’re alive and well to witness Ramadan. May Allaah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Masha Allah sis, You seem to be a good person at heart. Don't let this site change you.
giphy-16.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After Ramadan you should get 2 of em adeer :trumpsmirk:

When you enjoyed those two bagels you should consider a healthier breakfast :hillarybiz:

Is it unhealthy ? We taking about dry bagel that has strawberry applied inside it ?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I always had a habit of eating a lot in every Ramadan but this year I switched up I'm more careful what I eat just eat dates,oatmeal and fruits and after every taraweeh I hit the gym I've lost 6 kg so far

RICH

I always had a habit of eating a lot in every Ramadan but this year I switched up I'm more careful what I eat just eat dates,oatmeal and fruits and after every taraweeh I hit the gym I've lost 6 kg so far

Allaahuma baarik! As you can see hard work pays off! Keep up the good work wll.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Listening to music

tbh other than the playlist at work and insta clips , I haven't gone out of my way to listen to any music in months. I just don't find any of it pleasing to the ears lol if that makes sense

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I mostly quit coming to general section and completely quit racism/qabilism. I occasionally get a little frisky with the qabyalaad after afur though.
:siilaanyosmile:
But I have been trying to avoid fights by not posting much on social media and I have been successful so far. I can't recall a single fight online and offline while I was fasting this month. Alhamdulillah.

I completely stopped watching shows and movies since they often have inappropriate scenes. I just play video games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending