Which guy is more popular with somali girls ?

I was just pointing out the reason most black women hate on light skin men on social media it has nothing to do about your preference huno.

lol I never said anything disparaging about light skin men, I just expressed that I haven’t heard from the girls I know a preference for light skin men, especially in the same way as men do.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
lol I never said anything disparaging about light skin men, I just expressed that I haven’t heard from the girls I know a preference for light skin men, especially in the same way as men do.
What’s with the witch hunt against you? Is it a crime to say you prefer dark skin.

no but I regard swedes as righteous cadan people who are very tolerant. The Danes come across as xenophobic to me.
It's not that bad here.. There has been several racist incidents in sweden like burning mosques and attacks against immigrants.. We haven't had those kind of attacks in DK.. But DK is politically right wing anti immigrant.. And to be honest they the Danes used to be tolerant but there has been too many bad incidents with immigrants who are not behaving well and also welfare scams etc and this is why their immigration policies became tough.

It's not that bad here.. There has been several racist incidents in sweden like burning mosques and attacks against immigrants.. We haven't had those kind of attacks in DK.. But DK is politically right wing anti immigrant.. And to be honest they the Danes used to be tolerant but there has been too many bad incidents with immigrants who are not behaving well and also welfare scams etc and this is why their immigration policies became tough.

@Basic have you been to Denmark?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What’s with the witch hunt against you? Is it a crime to say you prefer dark skin.
These lightskin niggas are just salty that majority of women prefer darker skin just ignore them

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:westbrookwtf: witch hunt? I dont see it, she said every short light skin man is a *** :drakelaugh: damn i believe she got hurt, them light skin boys got xalimos on deck.
You a light skin? Women will always choose height over skin tone if we are just considering those two factors :manny:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Ok. I'm dark skin myself so I don't mind at all ladies preferring my skin tone. What do you think of guys like me who can give you 4 orgasm per sex session ?