Which guy is more popular with somali girls ?

A light skin nigga definitely rejected you lmao. Explains why you are in your feelings.

Whatever. It’s all good. Have a nice day :nvjpqts:

huuno who are you kidding no Arab will deal with a xalimo futo madow who hates her own kind. He will probably put you in a niqab and send you to Yemen to work as a house slave for his 11 sisters.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
huuno who are you kidding no Arab will deal with a xalimo futo madow who hates her own kind. He will probably put you in a niqab and send you to Yemen to work as a house slave for his 11 sisters.
I thought you weren’t talking to me anymore. I really touched a nerve, didnt I? :heh:

You are clearly insecure of your own skin tone and looks and can’t imagine getting a man lighter than you. Sorry sis but not everyone has that problem :mjlol:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
lol I’ve never known a girl to like light skin guys.
Hating on light skin black men was started by butthurt black women as a defense mechanism when they realized they're the least desirable women in the world then BLM xalimos began doing the same thing on social media. Tbh, it's a different story in real life.

Hating on light skin black men was started by butthurt black women as a defense mechanism when they realized they're the least desirable women in the world then BLM xalimos began doing the same thing on social media. Tbh, it's a different story in real life.
giphy.gif

Haye i retract my statement light-skinned men are better. Why is this triggering so many people it's just a personal preference.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Don’t bother with her. You can tell she is one of those butthurt dark women who knows she can’t get anyone lighter. Dark skin men love light women too so there’s no need to get worked up about who’s a self hater or not.

Trending

Latest posts