Which group do somali's dislike the most in the UK is it the Blacks,Asians or whites and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hispanics and AA suck at geography. Some of them even think that the African continent is 1 country. The people who question where I'm from are usually white people and immigrants.
Yep at work people read my name tag and just start asking me shit. 80% it’s a white person. 20% it’s either a west African or an Ethiopian

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Id love that level of anonymity. Somalis are too well known here relative to our population :damn:
:mjswag: Cadaan women say I’m exotic.
“If it ain’t foreign it’s boring” :diddyass:

The only Somali slander I have ever witnessed was when I roasted my friend for having a big nose and he said “your forehead big, your brother forehead big, your little sister forehead big. Your dad forehead big. Somalia must be the land of the 5 heads” :russ: I took it Ass a roast cause I always roasted his ass cause he was a 6ft 4 Sudanese(south) nigga that wanted to be a orthodontist. nigga should have been trying to make it to the league

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@Jerome in the house umfortuanely most of my interactions with AA wasn't pleasant. I live near Oakland with many AA and high crime rate so that explains a lot. But when I visited Columbus, the AA I met were quite friendly. Most of them were also good looking. I hit on for the first time 2 extremely attractive AA I met at target and I noticed that I could relate to them much better than white or Hispanic girls.
Basically, street nigg*rs and the AA who adopted the gangster life culture have destroyed the reputation of hard working AA.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:mjswag: Cadaan women say I’m exotic.
“If it ain’t foreign it’s boring” :diddyass:

The only Somali slander I have ever witnessed was when I roasted my friend for having a big nose and he said “your forehead big, your brother forehead big, your little sister forehead big. Your dad forehead big. Somalia must be the land of the 5 heads” :russ: I took it Ass a roast cause I always roasted his ass cause he was a 6ft 4 Sudanese(south) nigga that wanted to be a orthodontist. nigga should have been trying to make it to the league
nigga is different for you since you live in texas were there is barely any somalis so it would make sense why you all get along well overthere since is not like you have a choice would you hang out with cadaans who family member is most likely a kkk member?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
nigga is different for you since you live in texas were there is barely any somalis so it would make sense why you all get along well overthere since is not like you have a choice would you hang out with cadaans who family member is most likely a kkk member?
I mostly hang out with blacks and Hispanics.

I have hung out with cadaan dudes and tried to bring them in my circle but they always end up beefing with each other.
It seems like their can only be one zack. Another zack my pose a threat to the other one.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I mostly hang out with blacks and Hispanics.

I have hung out with cadaan dudes and tried to bring them in my circle but they always end up beefing with each other.
It seems like their can only be one zack. Another zack my pose a threat to the other one.
cadaanka iska ilaali is not worth it you might make friends with one and regret at the end of the day

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house umfortuanely most of my interactions with AA wasn't pleasant. I live near Oakland with many AA and high crime rate so that explains a lot. But when I visited Columbus, the AA I met were quite friendly. Most of them were also good looking. I hit on for the first time 2 extremely attractive AA I met at target and I noticed that I could relate to them much better than white or Hispanic girls.
Basically, street nigg*rs and the AA who adopted the gangster life culture have destroyed the reputation of hard working AA.
I can post a lot about negative experiences with hood niggas but I choose not too. Most of the dudes that are really racist on here just feed off that shit. They always get their Fox News stats like middle age cadaan dudes to help their racism.

I don’t generalize AAs from my negative experience with niggas because I know plenty of AAs that are doing well in life.

I agree the thugs are causing a bad image. In fact everyone agrees with that.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There’s a lot of cool white folk.
so? how many do we see that we think is good but infact turns out the extreme opposite theres loads that come out as a skinhead, anti-black, serial killer they may be nice to you in your face but its a different story when they go back home. I will never trust one in my life.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
so? how many do we see that we think is good but infact turns out the extreme opposite theres loads that come out as a skinhead, anti-black, serial killer they may be nice to you in your face but its a different story when they go back home. I will never trust one in my life.
Didn’t we just have a civil war which involved us killing each other.

The random Somali dude that you probably greeted could have been the same person that murdered a relative of yours in Somalia

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Didn’t we just have a civil war which involved us killing each other.

The random Somali dude that you probably greeted could have been the same person that murdered a relative of yours in Somalia
its horrible if i did but i know he aint planning to kill unlike with these cadaans you could be best friends with one and the next day your body parts found in a wooded area in jasper lmfao.

If you roll in professional circles and live in a major city you won’t meet a racist person. Everyone is PC over kill.

Only internet trolls or ghetto people make judgements on entire communities.

That said, the general problem with Somalis in the UK is that they fight for every cause other than their own people.
I taught many Somalis how to look out for for each other in the workplace and to not get pissed on.......Like one guy who had reasonable grounds to sue his racist boss.....Or this miskeen Xalimo who was being told to do things which were not in her job description ...Many other groups support each other via covert tactics- Somalis seem oblivious to these kind of things.
Streets gotta eat .

I have met Good cadaans and dickhead cadaans same for pakis and madows but the group the are the biggest degenerates are romanians. They are the human personification of scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending