Which group do somali's dislike the most in the UK is it the Blacks,Asians or whites and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
he can edit it.

@UK Observer

Somalis dislike Asians (Pakis/Afghans/Bengal) the least due to our shared religion. Somalis prefer Whites to Black, the latter they believe are criminals and troublemakers.
Are uk Somalis racist towards blacks. I mean do Somalis look down on them ?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Depends on what you mean by racist. I do admit some have certain prejudices against madows, especially the older ppl.
I came across some YT comments of some white and black Britishs saying that Somalis look down on madow and call them nigg*r in the uk

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are uk Somalis racist towards blacks. I mean do Somalis look down on them ?
Hybrid. Bro these UK users have some beef with blacks for some reason.

Whereas I’m chilling with no beef or antimosity towards blacks. The Somalis in my area ain’t beefing with them. Lol they smoking blunts with them. My cousins in Cali are hooping with AAs.

I came across some YT comments of some white and black Britishs saying that Somalis look down on madow and call them nigg*r in the uk

Thats complete bs

Somali youth is overwhelmingly liberal here, not that much racism. We have arguably the highest concentration of somali sjws. BLM UK was even set up by a somali girl :mjlol:

Too many people on twitter got an agenda against somalis. You will notice after a while its the same handful of accounts chatting shit.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
All the niggas that hate blacks on here haven’t experienced shooting a game winning 3pointer and being Heiled as abdi curry in their neighrborhood

Miskeen

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Thats complete bs

Somali youth is overwhelmingly liberal here, not that much racism. We have arguably the highest concentration of somali sjws. BLM UK was even set up by a somali girl :mjlol:

Too many people on twitter got an agenda against somalis. You will notice after a while its the same handful of accounts chatting shit.
I have actually run into only one african American who actually had some knowledge about Somalis. A majority of the AAs I have encountered don’t even much know about Somalia in fact some don’t where it’s even located.

Niggas thought I was Jewish cause they said I rocked a Jew fro. All because they saw what my hair looked like when it was wet:mjlol:. That shit didn’t make sense but they still never questioned me. I’m just a random african to AAs. Other west Africans are usually the ones that ask where I’m from and Arabs assume I’m Sudani or Somali

I have actually run into only one african American who actually had some knowledge about Somalis. A majority of the AAs I have encountered don’t even much know about Somalia in fact some don’t where it’s even located.

Niggas thought I was Jewish cause they said I rocked a Jew fro. All because they saw what my hair looked like when it was wet:mjlol:. That shit didn’t make sense but they still never questioned me. I’m just a random african to AAs. Other west Africans are usually the ones that ask where I’m from and Arabs assume I’m Sudani or Somali

Id love that level of anonymity. Somalis are too well known here relative to our population :damn:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Hispanics and AA suck at geography. Some of them even think that the African continent is 1 country. The people who question where I'm from are usually white people and immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.