Which country has the best Muslims?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Saudi Arabia
tenor.gif

:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

Exodus

Alienist
As a Somali

f*ck no lmaoo
What other ethnicity takes the deen as seriously? 95% of this forum went to dugsi at some point in their lives, and Somalia has no other religious groups except for Islam. Any Somali who isn't Muslim is ostracized immediately from the vast majority of the community.

Somalis are an exceptionally pious people

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
But not the best since the majority of them drink alcohol an shiet
Lol. I thought it was about nice/welcoming Muslims. Many are liberal but there are also those that are very religious. The likes of Attatürk wanted a more secular state and it shows until today the effects of it.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The shiekh at my mosque (a Turk from Germany) used to frequently tell us, in not too many words that white people were in fact the best Muslims and that all Muslims had was the shahada and Eid prayer.

Best Muslims? Somalis. They came to the west with their jilbaabs and unapologetically wore hijab and demanded every establishment to serve halal food. Other Muslim communities were fine with assimilating with the dominant culture.

In terms of best Muslim country I would say Indonesia and Malaysia. I would also add Oman, it’s a peaceful country.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What other ethnicity takes the deen as seriously? 95% of this forum went to dugsi at some point in their lives, and Somalia has no other religious groups except for Islam. Any Somali who isn't Muslim is ostracized immediately from the vast majority of the community.

Somalis are an exceptionally pious people
Yes but do we live by these principles ??
I didn’t think so
There are no one good set of Muslims
I’d say it’s easier to be a good Muslim outside the west
They are only ostracized because of how tight knit communities are .. if ur different at all you’ll be ostracized
Mohawk= ostracized khanis =ostracized pink hair =ostracized no hijab =ostracized

Trending

Latest posts