Which celebrity would you smash if you had the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDC that he's no longer here. Imma take my ass to Cuba if I have to.
wksnep.jpg

Also,
33xvrbs.png

sllick.jpg

15nlqxj.jpg
How do you find madow men attractive?
:gucciwhat:
And is that MGK?
:holeup:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol funny the guys here choose east African looking girls :axvmm9o: but for me I wouldn't smash anyone but if I had to choose an attractive guy I'd choose some guys I've seen in real life which were better looking than any celebrities I've seen :zhqjlmx:

Nayaa, madow men are the SHIT. Nohing more attractive than a beautiful black man. Get into it.
14o6gw8.jpg

290ybo7.jpg

14ah114.jpg

33za3w5.jpg

And how are you gonna question me for thinking MGK is cute, but the guy you posted is out here looking like Undertaker from WWE?:westbrookwtf:
I can admit that some black girls can be drop dead gorgeous, especially when they have killer bodies. But madow men? Idk I've never really been attracted to them. I naturally get disgusted by the thought of touching one. They only look good when they're lightskin bc they tend to not have their Madow characteristics. Madow women can be beautiful, but their men...
:vqbuyv0:

I can admit that some black girls can be drop dead gorgeous, especially when they have killer bodies. But madow men? Idk I've never really been attracted to them. I naturally get disgusted by the thought of touching one. They only look good when they're lightskin bc they tend to not have their Madow characteristics. Madow women can be beautiful, but their men...
:vqbuyv0:
Why is it that you have to admit? It's never that deep. I think black people are beautiful. Especially tall, dark skin men. Light skins are overrated af.

Why is it that you have to admit? It's never that deep. I think black people are beautiful. Especially tall, dark skin men. Light skins are overrated af.
I'm not knocking you for finding them attractive. They just don't fit into Somali beauty standards so I don't find them appealing. It goes the same way with Arabs and Asians. They aren't goodlooking to me in general.
:kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course we're all pious Muslims who would never do such a thing...
:damedamn:
But if you had the chance, who would it be? Post the name and the pics so we can all judge you for your shitty tastes.
:siilaanyolaugh:
For me, it has to be Jason Momoa. He is definitely what I'd call a real man.
9x8kuUm.jpg

6ff81c7057e4c579d807caccd93eeae4.jpg

:banderas::patrice::diddyass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Fassbender

fassss_0.jpg

I think his acting abilities turns me on more than his physical appearances. In appearance he is very shy, a turn off, but when he acts he turns into the type of men i luuuuvvvvvvvvvvvv

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is definitely a fine man. I've also been more attracted towards the characters he plays than him personally. But he's still so attractive himself.
:ehh:
img-michael-fassbender_131841305485-750x1000.jpg

Devine. One look at me...and am calling Hoooyooo....i need wadaad exorcism,

VixR

Veritas
Devine. One look at me...and am calling Hoooyooo....i need wadaad exorcism,
What about Jeffery Dean Morgan?

He’s the only actor I’ve had to use pause function to stare at, and everything about him including his voice and laugh is attractive, and he’s even aged remarkably well. Way better Mike Fassbender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending