Which area in london has the most qashin somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
How is brum?
Tbh it’s nice here. The Somali population here is small as most Somalis live in ldn. So people who act up are more likely to be caught. The city has key areas dominated by either Somalis, Asians, madows or cadaans.

@Blade1 and @MarehanBanker are also from here so might have some more insight.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yaskaaa

u haven't answered ,my question! Refer to dorafels message

Tbh it’s nice here. The Somali population here is small as most Somalis live in ldn. So people who act up are more likely to be caught. The city has key areas dominated by either Somalis, Asians, madows or cadaans.

I go around brum sometimes. Most malis live in neachells,sparkbrook and small heath/boardsley green

That's good then. At least you can see who are trash and who ain't. Here in ldn there are so many somalis here and it's seriously hard to see who's doing the bad or good

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do u survive the roughness of London with your delicate condition of body and mind? U belong to Norway or Denmank. Not UK, certainly NOT London. U r not a survivor. do u like watching cat videos on youtube??

How do u survive the roughness of London with your delicate condition of body and mind? U belong to Norway or Denmank. Not UK, certainly NOT London. U r not a survivor. do u like watching cat videos on youtube??
Everybody has to survive these streets. You might not like it but it has to be done. :manny:
London is a great city but a lot of shit happens and you get used to it even if your a soft and delicate person. Norway is really boring I have been there and I don't know how somalis can even live there. Cat videos are definetly not my thing :susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everybody has to survive these streets. You might not like it but it has to be done. :manny:
London is a great city but a lot of shit happens and you get used to it even if your a soft and delicate person. Norway is really boring I have been there and I don't know how somalis can even live there. Cat videos are definetly not my thing :susp:

r u a tomboy?

Somalis are dotted around all of Birmingham, I always run into Somalis in the most random areas:russ:

Higher concentrations in places like Aston/Newtown as @General Mujahid Morgan said.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Gun gun dhashay oo gaalo raac weye
Dabaqoodhi ragooda aflagaadeeya habeen iyo maalin
Naasaha la qaawiyaa, dhaqankii oo laga tagaa ayey ilbaxnimo moodaan
Nacalaa reer London kuyaal nolol ma haystaane

North London has deffo the most crazy and savage Somalis. The biggest Somali s are from North London aswell. Me and my brethern linked two Somali things from Edmonton they came in to the car in fully Jilbaab. They told us to drive around the corner where they took it off, they had mini skirts and sexy tops underneath the Jilbaab. The rest is history. Loooooooool, effin s.:deadrose:

Finsbury Park mosque where Somali girls as young as 16 look for a madow revert.

North London Ilahaay baa habaaray amount of qashin that comes from there.
Somali girls are piss easy to beat these days they even make first move looking for the d

I piped 3 last week 17 year olds too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending