Where's Muslim response to Modern Western Idealogy/Philosophy?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Our scholars have become inept and unable to respond to society's questions. no wonder many who are fooled by Western idealogy like @VixR exist. They have no islamic equivalent.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Our scholars have become inept and unable to respond to society's questions. no wonder many who are fooled by Western idealogy like @VixR exist. They have no islamic equivalent.
I have a lot of respect for what this guy said. A lot.

TekNiKo

VIP
I have a lot of respect for what this guy said. A lot.
He is my favourite sheikh, Hamza Yusuf, very well educated and admits that we Muslims have failed to intellectually refute non Muslim ideas. We are like a child screaming and flailing while everyone laughs at us.

TekNiKo

VIP
@YourBroMoe

Listen to him on governance, a very pragmatic approach unlike the crazies running around Somalia today , lol.

Hamza Yusuf is a hypocrite. Huge friend of Yahudi Arabia and its devilish allies. Don't be misled by wolfs in sheep clothes.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hamza Yusuf is a hypocrite. Huge friend of Yahudi Arabia and its devilish allies. Don't be misled by wolfs in sheep clothes.
Bring your proof or stop slandering him. You are committing grave sin!

How you telling me I'm wrong while you don't even know what aqeedah is?

Y3vavc8.png

Last edited:
Bring your proof or stop slandering him. You are committing grave sin!

There is tons of proof that shows what a sham he and his Saudi payed sheiks are. I don't have the time and motivation to look for it now, but if you keep making propaganda for him, I am sure it will cross me again when I will have all the time to expose him and his fellow Yahudi Arabian funded sheiks.

TekNiKo

VIP
There is tons of proof that shows what a sham he and his Saudi payed sheiks are. I don't have the time and motivation to look for it now, but if you keep making propaganda for him, I am sure it will cross me again when I will have all the time to expose him and his fellow Yahudi Arabian funded sheiks.
Hamza Yusuf has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia he learned all his knowledge from Sheikh Murabbat ibn Hajj a Mauratanian scholar. Again, bring your proof or stay silent.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Previous scholars have already dealt with philosophy. It’s nothing new.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Hamza Yusuf has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia he learned all his knowledge from Sheikh Murabbat ibn Hajj a Mauratanian scholar. Again, bring your proof or stay silent.

Saudi is a country ruled by Sharia.

Trending