Where were you born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali people are some of the most delusional people I've come across and it pains me to say that as the founding member of Team Soomaali Baa Igu Filan.

From the way Somalis talk, you'd think they were from some first world OECD country and not the closest thing this world has to an anus

:francis:

Somalia is shit, Somalis are shit, your culture is mostly shit, your religion is kinda shit, your attitudes are shit, your worldview is shit, your fake clans are absolutely shit etc.etc.

Bahal gonna break you fuccbois, indenture your generation, and brainwash your fucking children until they mini Bahals abahiin wase, we will drag you into the 21st century kicking and screaming

:hemad:

S

SOMACOON

I have male cousins and friends that they fucked with use your brain.
Your clan and my clan share the same interests hence why we f*ck with each other in Villa Somalia
Cadowgaaada kala baro qofyahay

S

SOMACOON

Somali people are some of the most delusional people I've come across and it pains me to say that as the founding member of Team Soomaali Baa Igu Filan.

From the way Somalis talk, you'd think they were from some first world OECD country and not the closest thing this world has to an anus

:francis:

Somalia is shit, Somalis are shit, your culture is mostly shit, your religion is kinda shit, your attitudes are shit, your worldview is shit, your fake clans are absolutely shit etc.etc.

Bahal gonna break you fuccbois, indenture your generation, and brainwash your fucking children until they mini Bahals abahiin wase, we will drag you into the 21st century kicking and screaming

:hemad:
Is that you ma niggah? :urgh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi

anigif_enhanced-5019-1435707568-13.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

Qarxis on members will get you banned, but it doesn't say anything about strange, boon, s. Get your facts right.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
LMAO
Hawiye chick talking about, 'ting"
No comment siilaanyolaugh
this reminded me when this site use to allow everything few months back mr prestige posted a hawiye hoe breasts and everything:cryinglaughsmiley:
i miss the days when we use to post naked somali females:mjcry:the fukkery:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.