Where that Mehr money is going

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Gaalo men don't pay Mehr for top models, hell even gold diggers never ask for a lump sum and just enjoy the lifestyle of their husbands. Yet some niggas would pay 50k for a beluga whale.

Damn nigga atleast get a dime.

:kanyehmm:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Gaalo men don't pay Mehr for top models, hell even gold diggers never ask for a lump sum and just enjoy the lifestyle of their husbands. Yet some niggas would pay 50k for a beluga whale.

Damn nigga atleast get a dime.

:kanyehmm:
:dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
qabil bashiing is the only way to safe a geeljires wallets from the evil claws of xalimos :fittytousand: join ur local geeljire qabil maliticia today

Fat and ugly girls shouldn’t be allowed to post on tik tok if I’m being completely honest. Who gave them all this confidence?

Btw I’m not mad at this stunt or anything, I just cringe when I see ugly girls acting like pretty girls. If a sweet shordy did this tik tok Id heart it.
She is pretty, what are you on? And you don't have to be pretty to be on TikTok.
How do you act pretty :drakewtf:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She is pretty, what are you on? And you don't have to be pretty to be on TikTok.
How do you act pretty :drakewtf:
She’s not pretty, you also have reading issues since I never said she acts pretty. I said she acts like a pretty girl.

I didn’t say that you had to be pretty to be on tik tok, I just said don’t show your face on tik tok if you’re not pretty, unless you posing with your pretty friend. So we can compare, contrast and appreciate her beauty even more :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts