Where that Mehr money is going

Qali

Certified Pimp.
She’s not pretty, you also have reading issues since I never said she acts pretty. I said she acts like a pretty girl.

I didn’t say that you had to be pretty to be on tik tok, I just said don’t show your face on tik tok if you’re not pretty,
unless you posing with your pretty friend. So we can compare, contrast and appreciate her beauty even more :icon lol:
:dead:

She’s not pretty, you also have reading issues since I never said she acts pretty. I said she acts like a pretty girl.
Okay, let me rephrase that- how do you act like a pretty girl?
I didn’t say that you had to be pretty to be on tik tok, I just said don’t show your face on tik tok if you’re not pretty, unless you posing with your pretty friend. So we can compare, contrast and appreciate her beauty even more :icon lol:
:wtf:
So... only pretty girls should show their faces on TikTok? You don't have to be pretty to show your face on TikTok
You rephrasing doesn't change the meaning of what you said

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Okay, let me rephrase that- how do you act like a pretty girl?

:wtf:
So... only pretty girls should show their faces on TikTok? You don't have to be pretty to show your face on TikTok
You rephrasing doesn't change the meaning of what you said
You act like a pretty girl by posting your face on tik tok when you’re clapped, which only should be done by pretty girls.

Don’t split it up. They’re intertwined. This isn’t a law btw, it’s my opinion.

If you don’t like it then that’s fine. do what you want, I’m not stopping anyone, this is a free country.

I just think ugly girls shouldn’t have too much confidence and should know their place. :francis:

You act like a pretty girl by posting your face on tik tok when you’re clapped, which only should be done by pretty girls.

Don’t split it up. They’re intertwined. This isn’t a law btw, it’s my opinion.

If you don’t like it then that’s fine. do what you want, I’m not stopping anyone, this is a free country.

I just think ugly girls shouldn’t have too much confidence and should know their place. :francis:
Well, other than the fact that it's your opinion that she's "ugly", the point of her TikTok wasn't to act like a pretty girl (she's not ugly by general consensus, I'm pretty sure) but to show her joke (not "pretty girl content")
You're definitely a fan of lookism so I won't even bother arguing with you about how you don't have to be pretty to post on TikTok

Last edited:
Jokes on you as you don’t get the Mehr up front. There’s no stipulation that it has to be paid straight away. I’ll pay mine in installments :sass2:
1_YNWxoajUaDHhozjVoJzCOA.png

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Mehr is just a gift but it’s better if she showed that she could make her own money and travel with it these girls are lazy as hell imagine waiting for Mehr money to travel imao

Trending

Latest posts