Where Should Somalia Relocate its Capital

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Don't get it wrong Mogadishu is a pretty good location for the capital but lets just pretend Mogadishu didn't exist at all. What would be good alternatives for the capital?

I would nominate Kismayo Bosaso Hargeisa Berbera ( don't get triggered) Galkacyo Baydhabo and Garowe.

If I had to pick out of them all probably Bosaso because it has the capacity to hold enough people a capital city can't be small. Its on the same level of other major Somali cities in my opinion has a port and reer bari are civilized and genuinely good hearted people.

A close second would be Berbera because it has the capacity to hold enough people, it would get reer SL more included into politics which could better unite somalis, has a port and like reer bari are good people that wouldn't tolerate Al shabaab.

End of the day Mogadishu is the best choice but just for fun what would be a good alternative :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bosaso is fine with its current status. We don’t want chaos coming our way.

Puntland has its own capital and it’s Garowe.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bosaso is fine with its current status. We don’t want chaos coming our way.

Puntland has its own capital and it’s Garowe.
Reer puntland smoke al shabaab ona daily tho it would be the most safest option for the capital :manny:

And plus the higher class should rule the lower class it makes the most sense do it out of charity to the less fortunate Somalis who would be lost without beesha bariga :lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reer puntland smoke al shabaab ona daily tho it would be the most safest option for the capital :manny:

And plus the higher class should rule the lower class it makes the most sense do it out of charity to the less fortunate Somalis who would be lost without beesha bariga :lolbron:

That’s the exact reason why we don’t them to come to our territory, we are fighting alkabab and they want to take credit for our hard work and ride out coattails. I don’t think so. Reer Muqdisho should stay far away from Puntland.
Reer Bari will help their people.

no to kismaayo, its mine.

i think it should be moved to gaalkayco it is central and lots of clans are near by from DIR, MX, MJ, leelkaase and HG.

Mogadishu is perfect.

Its pretty much the middle of somalia.

If it was located up north, the chances of the south being influenced by foreign neighbour's is high, and the reaction time being delayed.

If we moved the capital south like kismayo. It leaves all of the north open to vultures from ppl across the red sea, or ethopia.

Mogadishu just needs too be cleansed.

As a temporary capital, I would say Hobyo since it's located in central Somalia, very neutral. Muqdisho is perfect as it's permanent capital.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
People have been talking about this more and more lately. If it is to be moved, it cannot be a city anywhere near Al Shabaab controlled territory/clans otherwise it will quickly turn into Mogadishu 2.0 - so that rules out the entirety of the south.

I think it should be a new city built from scratch as a fortress on territory of civilized clans. I don't want it in Puntland, however.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
People have been talking about this more and more lately. If it is to be moved, it cannot be a city anywhere near Al Shabaab controlled territory/clans otherwise it will quickly turn into Mogadishu 2.0 - so that rules out the entirety of the south.

I think it should be a new city built from scratch as a fortress on territory of civilized clans. I don't want it in Puntland, however.
I wholeheartedly agree with your notion of building a new capital city from scratch but it should be in Puntland. We're the only civilized people in this Shit of a country.

Don't get it wrong Mogadishu is a pretty good location for the capital but lets just pretend Mogadishu didn't exist at all. What would be good alternatives for the capital?

I would nominate Kismayo Bosaso Hargeisa Berbera ( don't get triggered) Galkacyo Baydhabo and Garowe.

If I had to pick out of them all probably Bosaso because it has the capacity to hold enough people a capital city can't be small. Its on the same level of other major Somali cities in my opinion has a port and reer bari are civilized and genuinely good hearted people.

A close second would be Berbera because it has the capacity to hold enough people, it would get reer SL more included into politics which could better unite somalis, has a port and like reer bari are good people that wouldn't tolerate Al shabaab.

End of the day Mogadishu is the best choice but just for fun what would be a good alternative :manny:

Somalis are not United. So no, I don't think my brethren ciise musa would not be happy about the 2nd capital being Brebera. Secondly, Brebera is in SL. Thirdly, Somalilander for the most part don't want anything to do with konfur, and Somalis need to realise the shanta somaliyeed all have different political ideology that is diametrically opposed to the concept of "greater Somalia ".

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis are not United. So no, I don't think my brethren ciise musa would not be happy about the 2nd capital being Brebera. Secondly, Brebera is in SL. Thirdly, Somalilander for the most part don't want anything to do with konfur, and Somalis need to realise the shanta somaliyeed all have different political ideology that is diametrically opposed to the concept of "greater Somalia ".
I don't give a fukk about ur state my nigga its all theoretical so either answer the question or fukk off

I don't give a fukk about ur state my nigga its all theoretical so either answer the question or fukk off

That's the thing Somalis are "theoretical". In my opinion, if you move the capital it would not solve the problem. The only way to defeat terrorists is by military means and training security forces properly.

Trending