Where is Somalia's recent oil discovery really located?

oil.jpg

I have been hearing a lot of punites keep saying that Somalia's oil is in Puntland. This could have some truth but we don't know because nobody has yet discovered oil in Puntland.

Since the time of the governments of Shariff and Hassan, oil exploration companies have been carrying out test on the coast of Somalia from Galmudug to lower shebllea. This year they have discovered billions of barrels of oil in mudug - Galmudug. The finding was significant to the point that Shell and Exxon-Mobil paid millions just to claim it.

Puntland especially Abdiwali Gaas was always deeply aginst these oil companies exploring these area's of Somalia. Anyone who has been following Somalia's oil doscovery will agree with what I am saying. That the recent oil discoveries have nothing to do with Puntland. I am not saying that there is no oil in Puntland. I am just saying that we don't know because nobody has searched it for there.

Fck the United States. I wish Turkey can be given the oil rights in Galmudug. We trust Turkey after seeing what they have done in Mogadishu.

Anyone who has been following gas an oil developments in Somalia will know that offshore exploration was only conducted in Galmudug and up to lower shebelle.

I don't know why they did not search Puntlands waters. It could be that Abdiwali Gaas refused. But we in Galmudug accepted under Sheikh Shariff government. Now they found billions of barrels. It is a significant and indicates bigger oil and gas fields

Puntland claims Somalilands oil and gas fields. Please see the oil and gas map I posted.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Use your brain, the majority of the oil is offshore. Who has the longest coastline in Somalia? That would be puntland having both the indian ocean and the red sea.

If you want to make your home state shine talke about Uranium or something oil is not it.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Use your brain, the majority of the oil is offshore. Who has the longest coastline in Somalia? That would be puntland having both the indian ocean and the red sea.

If you want to make your home state shine talke about Uranium or something oil is not it.
images(35).jpg

He is not from the Uranium state but from:vanlf9a:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Galmudug is full of uranium, that alone can produce her billions in revenue. If only we knew how to mine

Some silly people talk out of their ass. Look at the oil map. There is no offshore oil blocjs in Puntland, almost all of it is in Galmudug. The oil discovered is in Galmudug.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Anyone who has been following gas an oil developments in Somalia will know that offshore exploration was only conducted in Galmudug and up to lower shebelle.

I don't know why they did not search Puntlands waters. It could be that Abdiwali Gaas refused. But we in Galmudug accepted under Sheikh Shariff government. Now they found billions of barrels. It is a significant and indicates bigger oil and gas fields

Puntland claims Somalilands oil and gas fields. Please see the oil and gas map I posted.
SSC is part of Puntland so its technically our oil deposits

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somaliland, GalMudug and Ethiopia be balling :cool:

Jubbaland and SWS will get some crumbs and Puntland can stay drier than the Sahara desert :dead:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Puntland-Oil.jpg

Faroole already handed out licenses to explore for oil in taleex district

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts