I believe Somalia has no oil or an valuble minerals and here is why!

Do you think Somalia has large oil and valuanl?

• Yes: we are rich in oil (Saudi Arabia)

• No: a little, not enough to make any difference

• I can't say untill a reliable and trusted sources is done

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't know why but I personally don't believe Somalia has any oil or gas deposits worth of billions as most of us think, 99% of us believe we are sitting on the top of billions of dollars worth of oil without any reliable source.

Within the last 10 years Somalia being a rich in oil and other valuable mineral didn't make any sense to me and started to seem like a Mala awaal ,few minor things didn't corroborate with this theory, please folks proof me wrong and convince me otherwise.

Why I think Somalia has no Oil or any valuable minerals:

.Puntland government and an Australian company found no oil in the Dharoor Valley after years of exploring the supposedly oil rich district, major oil companies like Conoco surveyed the area and said to that the Dharoor block had large deposits worth billions, nothing was found.

2.If Somalia has oil why didn't MSB's government drill it? EU,US,Russia were all his overloads and could have pressured him to sign the deal, I also heard few oil companies offered him 40% and he rejected the deal, it is hard to believe MSB would pass a deal like that considering how desperate he was for money,you telling me the same guy who would pray to Jesus for few AK47s wouldn't take such sweat deal.

3.If we had oil Somalia wouldn't be in a mess and I believe western powers would put a huge effort to neutralize Somalia, a relative peace and a puppet government plus paying off all the spoilers,opposition groups and coming to an agreemnt with A.S is not a big task for them to make it happen and in return make billions of the profit.

But it is obvious they are not interested at all, I mean countries like the US would spend billons of dollars and destroy a whole country for oil(Iraq,Libya etc), why can't they put that kind of an effort on Somalia as well specially when most of our leaders and politicians are already US puppets and foreign lackys.

4.I think if Somaliland and Puntland had oil the western powers would help them gain independence in heart beat ine exchange for their mineral rights just like Southern Sudan.

Most of us might argue otherwise but there is no solid proof to support this claim, I don't realy trust foreign oil companies and I believe they exaggerate the oil deposits to give you a hope until they suck your little oil deposits and left you dry, Waryaada convince me other wise, sheekadaan ima marayso.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not a geologist but the Somali peninsula is barely 20 millions years old.

Most minerals and metals usually take aeons to form.

We used to be connected to Yemen so there's a chance there's oil but it would be nearly worthless by the time we get the chance to exploit it.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I believe Somalia has oil but I think it's going to be like in Venezuela where it's hard to commercialize it because of external factors...

If we had oil would we distribute the funds on the 4.5 system. The fact that this can be asked as a legitimate question tells me all I need to know about where we are heading.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I believe Somalia has oil but I think it's going to be like in Venezuela where it's hard to commercialize it because of external factors...

Don't you think the US or western governments would be all over us if we had that type of oil, I mean we are an easy target than heavily armed Arab countries and of course cost less to be controlled.

Sxb if we had any valuable mineral we will not he in 3 decade long civil war, it is time for us to swollow the truth and see the signs.:kanyeshrug:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If we had oil would we distribute the funds on the 4.5 system. The fact that this can be asked as a legitimate question tells me all I need to know about where we are heading.

4.5 distribution only if the oil is found in .5's land.

What's mine is mine and what's yours we ought to share.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I hope there isn’t resources are a curse for poor countries. Somalias issue is with the people as is almost every African country.

I don't know why but I personally don't believe Somalia has any oil or gas deposits worth of billions as most of us think, 99% of us believe we are sitting on the top of billions of dollars worth of oil without any reliable source.

Within the last 10 years Somalia being a rich in oil and other valuable mineral didn't make any sense to me and started to seem like a Mala awaal ,few minor things didn't corroborate with this theory, please folks proof me wrong and convince me otherwise.

.Puntland government and an Australian company found no oil in the Dharoor Valley after years of exploring the supposedly oil rich district, major oil companies like Conoco surveyed the area and said to that the Dharoor block had large deposits worth billions, nothing was found.

2.If Somalia has oil why didn't MSB's government drill it? EU,US,Russia were all his overloads and could have pressured him to sign the deal, I also heard few oil companies offered him 40% and he rejected the deal, it is hard to believe MSB would pass a deal like that considering how desperate he was for money,you telling me the same guy who would pray to Jesus for few AK47s wouldn't take such sweat deal.

3.If we had oil Somalia wouldn't be in a mess and I believe western powers would put a huge effort to neutralize Somalia, a relative peace and a puppet government plus paying off all the spoilers,opposition groups and coming to an agreemnt with A.S is not a big task for them to make it happen and in return make billions of the profit.

But it is obvious they are not interested at all, I mean countries like the US would spend billons of dollars and destroy a whole country for oil(Iraq,Libya etc), why can't they put that kind of an effort on Somalia as well specially when most of our leaders and politicians are already US puppets and foreign lackys.

4.I think if Somaliland and Puntland had oil the western powers would help them gain independence in heart beat ine exchange for their mineral rights just like Southern Sudan.

Most of us might argue otherwise but there is no solid proof to support this claim, I don't realy trust foreign oil companies and I believe they exaggerate the oil deposits to give you a hope until they suck your little oil deposits and left you dry, Waryaada convince me other wise, sheekadaan ima marayso.
i think you are not really aware of what is happening in somalia
1. somali onshore has one of the largest oil deposits the survey was done recently from the border of kenya upto galmudug state full of oil also they said puuntland and somaliland have promising oil
2. do you know what is happening in balidogle base where every night big aircrafts come and go precious stones and minerals is suspected to be taken out
3. the reason why this big companies don't want to mine in somalia is because of insecurity, yes there are many countries in africa and asia insecure but not as caotic and violence as somalia ex: s. sudan, congo are in war yet there resources are taken by some millitia armed by western companies
4: every state un somalia has resource
puntland: oil, precious stones, frankisence, maritime resource fish, livestock, salt

somaliland : oil, precious stones, fish, livestock, sement
galmudug: uranium, oil , livestock , fish
jubaland: oil, uranium, agriculture, livestock,fish
hirshabele, livestock, agriculture, oil
somalia is full of resources ilahaay hatuuso

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Hater. Just cus your region disagrees with progress you want. There to be no resources. Why the hell did James Swan mention rare earth minerals deposits then?

Why are international companies drilling for oil and fighting over rights and even ancient deals signed by the kacaan?

Are you retarded? Pls just stop. Your own personal desire to see no resources spawned by your own insecurity and fear will not stop progress.

We either make it or we don't. Stop looking for excuses to justify your low self esteem. Like a kid begging for santa Claus not to turn your country into Venezuela. It's pathetic! Have some pride and hope in your ppl.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hater. Just cus your region disagrees with progress you want. There to be no resources. Why the hell did James Swan mention rare earth minerals deposits then?

Why are international companies drilling for oil and fighting over rights and even ancient deals signed by the kacaan?

Are you retarded? Pls just stop. Your own personal desire to see no resources spawned by your own insecurity and fear will not stop progress.

We either make it or we don't. Stop looking for excuses to justify your low self esteem. Like a kid begging for santa Claus not to turn your country into Venezuela. It's pathetic! Have some pride and hope in your ppl.

You can lie to your self however you want but somalia doesn't have any valuable minerels, you are nothing but a random African country with no resources, believe me if Somalia had oil the western powers would have fixed our issues as fast as 1991.:drakekidding:

You can lie to your self however you want but somalia doesn't have any valuable minerels, you are nothing but a random African country with no resources, believe me if Somalia had oil the western powers would have fixed our issues as fast as 1991.:drakekidding:
akhi don't be that deluded everybody knows what somalia has in it is land mashaallah Allah blessed it with so much resources if you look at the arabs they only have oil whereas we have not only but also uranium, gold precious stones and many other minerals you can criticise its people but that land has everything

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
akhi don't be that deluded everybody knows what somalia has in it is land mashaallah Allah blessed it with so much resources if you look at the arabs they only have oil whereas we have not only but also uranium, gold precious stones and many other minerals you can criticise its people but that land has everything

Somalia doesn't have any minerals worth anything sxb,you can believe whatever you want but everything corroborates Somalia being a resourcefuless country, we have a long beach and can fish but the truth is that is all we got.:mjdontkno:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
2. do you know what is happening in balidogle base where every night big aircrafts come and go precious stones and minerals is suspected to be taken out
[/QUOTE]

@haska
COULD YOU EXPOUND ON THIS ONE PLEASE?

And could you include any serious sources, articles or publication's.
Local laymen sources are ok too, some times theyre more trustworthy than so called reputable sources, thanks.

Trending

Latest posts