Where is Somalia going?

I don’t even know how to analyze what is going anymore lmao. So basically, we have an illegal president just sitting around, getting paid for literally looting funds, rigging regional/local elections and holding the whole country hostage. We have incompetent opposition who, despite putting all their might together, can’t stop or properly challenge the incumbent. We also have regional presidents who are also rigging the elections and are just as much part of the problem.
we have mr idgaf PM who looks like he was forced to become a PM, and half the times he looks like he would rather be doing just about anything else. He is supposed to check the president when he oversteps but this nigga is just too timid. And if that wasn’t enough, we have the stupidest group of all, the jaahil ignorant shacab who support one of the aforementioned groups while accusing the rest of being traitors qaran dumis. :jaynerd:
So my question is, when and where does this shit end and what incompetent group wins in the end? I can see this shit dragging for another 3 years at least, where we “been going to election” for 4 years. Kkkk

Based

VIP
Somalia is a lost cause no matter how much we flaunt the Turkish apartments and the Turkish built roads we will continue to stay a failed state. Its pathetic. Trolling aside, we are a very dumb group of people.

I don’t even know how to analyze what is going anymore lmao. So basically, we have an illegal president just sitting around, getting paid for literally looting funds, rigging regional/local elections and holding the whole country hostage. We have incompetent opposition who, despite putting all their might together, can’t stop or properly challenge the incumbent. We also have regional presidents who are also rigging the elections and are just as much part of the problem.
we have mr idgaf PM who looks like he was forced to become a PM, and half the times he looks like he would rather be doing just about anything else. He is supposed to check the president when he oversteps but this nigga is just too timid. And if that wasn’t enough, we have the stupidest group of all, the jaahil ignorant shacab who support one of the aforementioned groups while accusing the rest of being traitors qaran dumis. :jaynerd:
So my question is, when and where does this shit end and what incompetent group wins in the end? I can see this shit dragging for another 3 years at least, where we “been going to election” for 4 years. Kkkk
Somalia is currently in the game called "illa meerayso" when that game comes to an end we would know where Somalia is headed in coming years at the meantime grab some popcorn 🍿 and enjoy the game 😁

Reborn

It will end when the international community stops releasing useless statements and actually does something.Afterall they are ones that are funding this sham election and propped up this inorganic government.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo aint going nowhere, take that to the bank. 5 more years of Nabad iyo Nolol

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Oday-yar Farmajo will likely get a second term with this much stalling and no progress the west will eventually divest even more.

The story probably ends as Somalia becoming a Biyomaal North Korea thats our current trajectory anyways.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Put sharif in charge for another 10 years until shabaab is gone, this gov is too volatile for anything else. No more experiments
Somalia will progress with Farmaajo, take him out then we will get worse. As long as hawiye don't gain power we are ok
Your boy spent nearly half a fucking decade in charge and all he got to show for it is Jamaame. Lacnatullah, if Farmaajo made half the progress against shabaab Hsm or sharif did, you'd be building him a shrine

There's a real chance Somalia is going to be Afghanistan 2.0 because of his term

Last edited:
At this point an actual monkey would suffice and do well as our president. How about we dissolve our constitution? That way these thugs masquerading as intellectuals and leaders no longer have a stage to act in

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Wasn't there supposed to be elections in September? What happened. These people are focking baboons. Why can't elections and timelines be respected? Ants are more organized and follow hierarchies.

Xoxoxo

VIP
At this point we need a dictator, a ruthless one because there is just no way to control people, we really are still in a horrible situation 30 years later, and we exist for what? 60 years? Half of our existence is a complete mess that is too painful to explain.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Somalia has a positive trajectory. Many people do it the injustice of comparing it to established countries. Facts are that Somalia is economically better off than many stable African countries.

With AS defeated and the establishment of a unitary fiscal budget, Somalia can catch up with Rwanda within less than a decade.

This is primarily due to continued investment in Somalia despite the turmoil by diaspora Somalia and Turks. If you add the inevitable FDI that will come after AS is defeated and budgetary loans, it’s extremely possible.

Somalia’s main economic priorities are infrastructure, utilities and agriculture. We need to have a decent highway/railway network, cheap water and electricity as well as an agricultural goods surplus.

Even if Somalia remains in its current state....

The beauty of federalism is that you can have an incompetent FGS without it really harming the citizens as the state can fill the gap.

Same with if there is an incompetent state, the FGS can intervene.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
But is there enough support in every FMS, particularly in your state Puntland, to have a FGS that's strong enough to intervene in its affairs. Personally I'm sceptical

Intervention is a two way street in federalism. If a state wants to distance itself from incompetency, the FGS has the right to involve itself if a FMS is incompetent.

Tbh the FGS already does/has done this in many FMS except for PL and JL.

But to answer your question specifically, I think any reer PL that is against the FGS interfering in the event of an incompetent FMS is anti-federalism or hypocritical.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Rwanda and Uganda are barely at 800 USD for their GDP per Capita.

800 USD GDP per Capita is extremely achievable figure for the FGS without even drilling for oil.

Ethiopia is at 900 USD and Kenya is at 1.8K USD GDP per Capita.

Trending