Where i do meet girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm quite busy these days with building my life so i changed everything about myself and my perception of life. And there are a lot of girls in my UNI. But I don't talk to them, usually I just go to my uni only for my studies. Otherwise, I like cycling with my bicycle and i workout and i read a lot.

Do I have to go out every weekend? I don't drink alcohol and i hate smoking. And i can handle a party, i have had in the past, since I stopped talking to a girl that i wanted..I don't socialize that much now.

Any tips will be welcomed:eating:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This old comment of mine that I think will help.

"I've told you before. We are the minority and will be sorrowed by non-somalis were ever you go. Sadly, when I go gym, events, clubs related to my hobbys. I rarely see any Somalis specially Somali women. You make non-somalis friends then they start inviting you out with all their boys, so make friends with their friends, they invite to their place were you meet their girlfriends/wife's who's friends become dating partners still all you are dating are non-somalis women."

Honestly, if you are not socially active you just lowering your odds. Women are one of the many opportunity people can provide you. You are really hindering your social capital.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This old comment of mine that I think will help.

"I've told you before. We are the minority and will be sorrowed by non-somalis were ever you go. Sadly, when I go gym, events, clubs related to my hobbys. I rarely see any Somalis specially Somali women. You make non-somalis friends then they start inviting you out with all their boys, so make friends with their friends, they invite to their place were you meet their girlfriends/wife's who's friends become dating partners still all you are dating are non-somalis women."

Honestly, if you are not socially active you just lowering your odds. Women are one of the many opportunity people can provide you. You are really hindering your social capital.

I don't have time for going out every weekend. I'm concentrating on my school and my body and my mind, beating depression and having a better personality. So women are more social ikr! I'll see in the future

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't have time for going out every weekend. I'm concentrating on my school and my body and my mind, beating depression and having a better personality. So women are more social ikr! I'll see in the future

Last thing before I'm gone. Looks, money, status and personally are what men valued by. Not sure how much it will help and they are the major areas you should looking to improve on.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Last thing before I'm gone. Looks, money, status and personally are what men valued by. Not sure how much it will help and they are the major area you should looking improve on.

Status will come later. I'm building my physique and i'm learning.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just get someone introduced to you. I'm sure you have a network of family and friends who can help.

Don't take chances with meeting strangers, there are so many undercover hoes, psycho es, finesse chicks and religious extremists.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Sometimes that happens. I regret not socializing more often. you seem much more better at it though. I'm sure you'll be able to do it!

I'm quite busy these days with building my life so i changed everything about myself and my perception of life. And there are a lot of girls in my UNI. But I don't talk to them, usually I just go to my uni only for my studies. Otherwise, I like cycling with my bicycle and i workout and i read a lot.

Do I have to go out every weekend? I don't drink alcohol and i hate smoking. And i can handle a party, i have had in the past, since I stopped talking to a girl that i wanted..I don't socialize that much now.

Any tips will be welcomed:eating:
Youre being guided to a better you. Dont interrupt the process.

You already know how I feel about self-improvement, so I don't need to mention that.

But to answer this issue. I think you should focus on expanding your network. Put yourself out there and try to get to know people you think might give you something of value.

You should link up with your homies and ask them about events and such which will increase your chance of meeting hot women. Being at the right place at the right time is the deal.

If you have no homies, that is not an issue also. Everyone starts at one place, and you need to work with what you have. The easiest way would be to talk to people in uni and improve your social skills. In the meantime, you can ask for events, parties and frankly go by yourself to these places. You need to challenge yourself and go out of your comfort zone.

Nothing is impossible. The perfect time will never happen, you need to create a situation yourself. Time is valuable, my dude, don't wait for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts