Where do you live in USA ?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
New York is xaar and overrated. You're probably a foreigner if you think NY is it. It's not that bad however people seem to make it out to be some sorta paradise. Go there and see it for yourselves. It's a gutter filled with rats, depressed min paid workers, tall lonely highrises, fkin annoying rude residents(from the richest to the crackhead hobo) the only live part of NY city is probably Times square which now looks like a graveyard post Covid-19

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My nearest neighbor is a penguin called Jeff the fish slayer.. I need a fat xalimo to keep me warm and comfortable 🥶
The baruur is productive sometimes LMAOOOOO snakedead.png

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
New York is xaar and overrated. You're probably a foreigner if you think NY is it. It's not that bad however people seem to make it out to be some sorta paradise. Go there and see it for yourselves. It's a gutter filled with rats, depressed min paid workers, tall lonely highrises, fkin annoying rude residents(from the richest to the crackhead hobo) the only live part of NY city is probably Times square which now looks like a graveyard post Covid-19

I think many romanticize New York due to its depiction in movies/TV-shows.

What can you tell us about Boston Massachusetts?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think many romanticize New York due to its depiction in movies/TV-shows.

What can you tell us about Boston Massachusetts?
That's definitely true and most of those are people who probably don't live in the US. Life is far different from movies

Reer Boston are somewhat "chill people", educated. However they suck at driving, and are rude like the average New Yorker

Trending

Latest posts