Where do you live in USA ?

More conservatives outside of the city and you lot are hated just like other immigrants but you top the list for most white Minnesotans

The Somalis in Seattle are better off and are like more in the state of Washington

You think a bunch LGBTQ people voting for Ilhan means you Somalis are like in Minnesota ahahahhahaha naive is your middle name
Whites in Minnesota are the most pussy in America. You ever heard of ‘Minnesota nice’ it’s very real. Somalis live comfortably outside of the cities, there’s no one out to get them, the cadaans that hate Somalis are Trump dikk riders from different states who’ve never even seen Somalis before.

You’re clearly not from America.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Smooth nigga
tenor (17).gif

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Whites in Minnesota are the most pussy in America. You ever heard of ‘Minnesota nice’ it’s very real. Somalis live comfortably outside of the cities, there’s no one out to get them, the cadaans that hate Somalis are Trump dikk riders from different states who’ve never even seen Somalis before.

You’re clearly not from America.
Hahahahaha Frances rethroric will seep into the USA Muslims in the west have a bleak future don't get comfortable buddy it will first start with France and Europe but Muslim band Somali bans all happened under the Trump administration Republicans in the future will be far worst then Trump and Muslims are the new Jews in the west this will force Muslims and Somalis to fix their own countries because we are truly hated in the west and not wanted so that MINNEOSTA NICE will only be around for so long

Take off your rose glasses and look what's happening in all parts of America and the western world MUSLIMS are looked at as the Boogie man they did this with the blacks in slavery and Jim Crow days they did it to the Russians USSR cold war days they did it to the Jews WW2 days
Now they are doing it with the Muslims post 911

Hijab bans in Europe Muslim band in america etc etc SOMALIS AND MUSLIMS in general must look to their homelands the future here is looking bleak in the west

How was los Angeles
I had positive & negative experiences living there, I lived there for about 6 months last year. I was going thru some family issues and decided to move out with my older cousin. It’s a very nice city probably the best city in America if your wealthy, successful and live in the nice upscale neighborhoods. my cousin was renting this ghetto apartment in south Los Angeles in a mostly Mexican & Mathow area near 106th St & Vermont Avenue. 1100 W 106th street was the address. I lived with him, I didn’t pay rent but I helped out with utility bills. LA is about a hour & 30 minute drive from where I live. After 6 months He decided to move back to San Diego because he had a better job opportunity. so I moved back in with my family.

Negative experiences:
Our apartments got sprayed with bullets from a drive-by shooting,
My car tires got shot too and I had to replace it, Also I was harassed by the police they handcuffed me and put in the back of a police car for no reason and accused me of being a suspect in a crime then they released me after 10 minutes. (I have a Snapchat picture when I was in the back of the police car)

Positive experiences: I had a lot of fun going to the beaches, malls, clubs, going to mid city/hollywood,car shows, car racing events, I didn’t have a full time job during this period so I had a lot of free time, a lot of good memories I did a lot of “odd jobs” online too. I met a lot of people in 6 months, all kinds of people (rich white caadans, Mexicans, mathows, Ethiopians, eritreans etc..their isnt any Somali community in Los Angeles) The metro area is too huge theirs too many places too explore in LA county.

police harassment:
42B2D143-7325-4030-95CE-5808205C1E1F.jpeg

106th street the hood
12B67FB6-A8D9-48FF-AD81-833BEB3B0000.jpeg

A few days after nipsey hussle died
DFE6A16F-E0AD-4024-9346-6D85A55BE0F4.jpeg

Santa Monica beach
613B8CC7-3A3B-490F-8453-8C8C30EF84DF.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending