Where do the majority of SS users come from?

Which somali state do you come from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know that all. I mentioned what I thought based on what others have said. Big difference. Since I am not from there, have never been there or know anyone from there, I am not going to claim to know.

Unlike you, I don't claim sh*t I don't know anything about. He appears to be Dhulbahante and likely knows better than you and I. So why don't you let him answer.
If there’s anyone that’s emotional about their lands it’s you khaat heads. :pachah1:

I know it’s pro PL so that’s why I said it dumb fuxk. :childplease:

I don't recognize any of this tribal states BS.
I Believe in the good old 18 regions system :banderas: :russsmug:
The fake 18 regions that they darod created it for them themselves... NO thank u.

Some state like SWS/HS/JL/banaadir state and even GM is too diverse for it to be called a tribal states. Somalis just turn everything they touch into a qabiil. U can create 88 regions and still find 2 cousins fighting over which one should be the governor. A backward society.

Looks like most of SS are from PL with somaliland a very close second.

Not many members from konfurgalbeed, hirshable or galmudug.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalia is about the size of California, me and my friends use to go on a road trips there all the time. I sometimes day dream about what a road trip would look like from the beautiful city of Borama all the way to Kismayo, stopping by every major city in between. Sorry I went off topic but hopefully it will be a reality one day soon :)

Trending