Where do the majority of SS users come from?

Which somali state do you come from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Dumbass Mogadishu is Xamar :umwhat:

Lol you thought you said something.

giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Change Puntland to Migurtania please, the home of the brave and Elite Somali race.:banderas:

I think east sanaag, as for sool not sure. I know buhoodle is pro PL. I honestly have not kept upto date with those shenanigans.
A tiny sliver of east sanaag, pretty much none of Sool and just buuhoodle city. The vast majority of the "SSC" territory today is under Somaliland.

Last edited:
A tiny sliver of east sanaag, pretty much none of Sool and just buuhoodle city. The vast majority of the "SSC" territory today is under Somaliland.

The issue of SSC is one that needs some real discussion. They should hold a vote and let the people decide not selfish politicians or elders. Let them choose if they want to become their own federal state or join either PL. Or SL if they want succession that is.

He’s lying it is. Even you as Jeegan knew that.
I don't know that all. I mentioned what I thought based on what others have said. Big difference. Since I am not from there, have never been there or know anyone from there, I am not going to claim to know.

Unlike you, I don't claim sh*t I don't know anything about. He appears to be Dhulbahante and likely knows better than you and I. So why don't you let him answer.

Trending

Latest posts