Where do i meet somali women

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know it's embarrassing but if you're not in a country crawling with Somalis like in the Horn then your only recourse most of the time as a reer qurbo is to just speak to your parents, aunts, uncles, cousins or any Somali friends and ask them to introduce you to someone.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Aren't you Buddhist? Your only option is a secular Somali girl (many around but in hiding) or some ajnabi.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Aren't you Buddhist? Your only option is a secular Somali girl (many around but in hiding) or some ajnabi.

Holy shit, I didn't realize this page was by Siddhartha! I guess someone had his little trysts in ajanabi land and is now looking to settle in the fatherland. 💀

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nothing against you but even the most secular want a Muslim, even if he’s as secular as she is.

you as a non Muslim marrying a Somali women who’s a Muslim is a bad idea overall. If you want non Muslims you should go to Italy or come here to Eindhoven. But these women are Christians though

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Dude didn’t you say that you disliked Somali women?

He realized he'll always be that black guy to most non-blacks' families and that Somalian to most non-Horner blacks.

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nothing against you but even the most secular want a Muslim, even if he’s as secular as she is.

you as a non Muslim marrying a Somali women who’s a Muslim is a bad idea overall. If you want non Muslims you should go to Italy or come here to Eindhoven. But these women are Christians though

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Holy shit, I didn't realize this page was by Siddhartha! I guess someone had his little trysts in ajanabi land and is now looking to settle in the fatherland. 💀

Ajnabi land is fun but ive never been with a somali so i thought why not give it a try.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ajnabi land is fun but ive never been with a somali so i thought why not give it a try.

Hope it works out for you, saxiib. I poke fun but whomever you end up with long term, I truly hope it works out well for you and you're happy and good to each other. I mean that sincerely.

If you live in the states go to where Somalis live like Minneapolis, Columbus or Seattle.
For Xalimos that are into bars and books try Virginia and New York.

Trending

Latest posts