Where do i meet somali women

I meet women in various places. Bars,gyms,parties,events,book clubs etc but none of these places have somali women so how will i meet one?!?
It depends where you live and whether there are any covid restrictions, but if there is an event at the mosque, help set it up, take the sister's number if she ever needs help with a future event.

Are you not the same poster that is obsessed with white women? I suggest you go for what you usually go for and leave Somali girls alone.

Also, some of the posters are saying you're a non Muslim. If that is true, then you need to understand that a Muslim woman can only marry a Muslim man and in that case, I would say you need to leave ALL muslim women alone.

Also, for any self proclaimed 'qashin men', good Somali women aren't rehabilitation centres in which you run to after you've committed all the debauchery known to man. I wish Somali abos did a lot of background checks on potiential husbands of their daughters rather than just 'qabil'.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Are you not the same poster that is obsessed with white women? I suggest you go for what you usually go for and leave Somali girls alone.

Also, some of the posters are saying you're a non Muslim. If that is true, then you need to understand that a Muslim woman can only marry a Muslim man and in that case, I would say you need to leave ALL muslim women alone.

Also, for any self proclaimed 'qashin men', good Somali women aren't rehabilitation centres in which you run to after you've committed all the debauchery known to man. I wish Somali abos did a lot of background checks on potiential husbands of their daughters rather than just 'qabil'.

lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Aren't you Buddhist? Your only option is a secular Somali girl (many around but in hiding) or some ajnabi.

Tbh, maybe it’s cause I come across as a non-judgemental type but “secular” Somalis are always open with me.

Some will openly tell me they’re not Muslim or that they drink etc.

Nowadays, I can just spot them. I’m not 100% but there are sure fire ways of guessing.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Tbh, maybe it’s cause I come across as a non-judgemental type but “secular” Somalis are always open with me.

Some will openly tell me they’re not Muslim or that they drink etc.

Nowadays, I can just spot them. I’m not 100% but there are sure fire ways of guessing.

Every other Somali kid drinks. They don't need to hide that info as it's done openly by them.

I guess it depends on where you live?
When I lived in stone mountain, there were Somalis everywhere. It's impossible to not run into them there.

Trending