Where do bad people come from?

Which is it?

• Total voters

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Is it genetics or the environment that produces society's rapists, murderers and overall shitheads?

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
From the undifferentiated chaos at the ground of all Being known by some as God; others as "Lord"; some as life; and others as death

Gedogyal

good cop
Chemical imbalance in the brain can also be the reason as for why ppl develop personality disorders like psychopathy if I remember correctly so both

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
From the undifferentiated chaos at the ground of all Being known by some as God; others as "Lord"; some as life; and others as death
i'm going to have to Disagree. we (humans) cant comprehend/grasp/understand/rationalise why there's suffering and evil. ah and i can't explain why.

its one of those things that you tuck under a carpet and not think about.

Last edited:
Well, people don't have the same levels of empathy, thats already established. Women report higher eq than men but studies show that the genes aren't that different. Similarly, people that score lower might be that way for non-genetic reasons? aka environment

"This is an important step towards understanding the small but important role that genetics plays in empathy. But keep in mind that only a tenth of individual differences in empathy in the population are due to genetics. It will be equally important to understand the non-genetic factors that explain the other 90%.”

Well, people don't have the same levels of empathy, thats already established. Women report higher eq than men but studies show that the genes aren't that different. Similarly, people that score lower might be that way for non-genetic reasons? aka environment

"This is an important step towards understanding the small but important role that genetics plays in empathy. But keep in mind that only a tenth of individual differences in empathy in the population are due to genetics. It will be equally important to understand the non-genetic factors that explain the other 90%.”

ooops forgot the linnnk https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/study-finds-that-genes-play-a-role-in-empathy

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
it solely comes down to genetics .... why criminal justice is immoral ... our forefathers were well aware of this ... why xeer is very lenient ... the world should accept xeer ... no ... we should spread xeer by force

edit: i've established xeer in my house ... its working well ... my deceased wife said something about how i don't use enough deodorant ... i sent her back to her family ... in a body bag ... accompanied with a duffle bag of blood money

Last edited: