Where did your family live before the civil war?

Most Somalis lived in Mogadishu or Hargeisa as most jobs were concentrated there. It's like this in many countries.

That's why we need to ensure we keep decentralizing so nobody needs to be away from their base.

Hargeisa was always a homogeneous city and formerly known Waqoyii was completely economically disadvantaged as apposed to the konfurta. Therefore, many people flooded to xamar to get jobs.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most Somalis lived in Mogadishu or Hargeisa as most jobs were concentrated there. It's like this in many countries.

That's why we need to ensure we keep decentralizing so nobody needs to be away from their base.

Agreed on the economic decentralization aspect. Jook look at Kenya for example, only two main cities Nairobi and Mombasa are doing well but the rest of Kenya is a complete shithole.

Economic decentralization can help prevent or reduce conflict because they reduce actual or perceived inequities between various regions and the central government.

Last edited:
siad barre shifted armies and employees around and even students, so he ca get rid of tribalism,

funny because marehan participated the biggest tribalism in somalia and created the civil war by attacking every clan,

do as i say, not do as i do,

we even had 1doors sent to kismayo as state workers,

MOD COALITION FUCKED UP SOMALIA THEN QABIL MILTIAS FUCKED IT UP IN KONFURTA...………..

My family lived in ksimayo for hundreds of years, me and even all my family mum side were born there, she is Ogaden, until we left in 1991 due to civil war

my 11th awow is buried in there, he came in 1780s and were the original Liberators when Ogaden conquered the place from gaala madow,
Seems like you're trying hard to prove to us something:lawd:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
is your mum marehan or hawiye? you seem to booty clap for them a lot when they diss Ogaden, i wonder if they are your reer abti
Doqon cagdheer, I always side with OG when it comes to them fighting MX and Hawiye but I wouldn’t expect you to remember.

Hore ba loo yirii Doqonta axsan maleh

My mom is MJ.

Doqon cagdheer, I always side with OG when it comes to them fighting MX and Hawiye but I wouldn’t expect you to remember.

Hore ba loo yirii Doqonta axsan maleh

My mom is MJ.

naya Doqonti majerteen, just few days ago you were giggling and cheer leading for b00ns as they attacked Ogaden, don't act all innocent,

Macalin M

Out here
My dad was somewhere in Arabia after leaving the cursed land in the early-mid 80’s. Kkkk

But before that: he grew up in Yaaqshiid and my mum Wardhiigley. (Xamar)