Where did you lose your v-card and what age?

Where did you lose your virginity?

• At a party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Inside a car

• Hooyos bed

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Friends apartment

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • At school

• Inside a toilet

• My own apartment

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laundry room

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meannnnnnn... Each to their own
Nah girl you must have standards

Babes wallahi us Somali girls must have standards. My bed better be looking like this on my wedding night (minus the wine)
d974d74332884fd3216bd187bcf49608.jpg

I didnt keep my legs closed for my 19/20/21 years to be fucked in a toilet or a Hill in Hargeisa:susp:

From what I know cadaan women are the hardest to sexually satisfy because of their high sexual demand and at this age I'm yet to see anyone complaining as they keep on coming back:bell: but if you doubt wats your Snapchat and I will confirm this to you now.... but I won't take responsibility if you end up looking one for the night :pachah1:

Snapchat kulah :russ:

Nigga wallahi you're the last user in my mind who i would give my snap to on this site :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Seriously dont want to be traumatized by a black ass wrinkly deformed dick pic :kodaksmiley:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah girl you must have standards

Babes wallahi us Somali girls must have standards. My bed better be looking like this on my wedding night (minus the wine)
d974d74332884fd3216bd187bcf49608.jpg

I didnt keep my legs closed for my 19/20/21 years to be fucked in a toilet or a Hill in Hargeisa:susp:

What if he transports that bed to a hill in hargeisa?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Funny how all the males in here talk about their sex lifes yet want to marry a virgin that has never seen a dick before :ivers:. Trust me guys most girls will lie about being a virgin I hope you guys marry s.

How will you know she's a virgin?:chrisfreshhah: Hahahaha and the best part is you guys will never know.

Funny how all the males in her talk about their sex lifes yet want to marry a virgin that has never seen a dick before :ivers:. Trust me guys most girls will lie about being a virgin I hope you guys marry s.

How will you know she's a virgin?:chrisfreshhah: Shit I'd say I was a virgin too.

Abaayo macaan err i swear guys can tell if we are stretched last time i checked you need to wet the bed apparently?! I dont know if this is scientific and all.

Shit i cant believe im falling for this :fantasia2: ideology i grew up with.

Im also hoping to do a degree in medical, biomedical science :mybusiness:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Abaayo macaan err i swear guys can tell if we are stretched last time i checked you need to wet the bed apparently?! I dont know if this is scientific and all.

Shit i cant believe im falling for this :fantasia2: ideology i grew up with.

Im also hoping to do a degree in medical, biomedical science :mybusiness:

Not all females bleed when they first have sex. I'm sure you could get some blood on wipe it on the bed. :mjswag:

Get your degree sis never rely and a Somali man.

Funny how all the males in here talk about their sex lifes yet want to marry a virgin that has never seen a dick before :ivers:. Trust me guys most girls will lie about being a virgin I hope you guys marry s.

How will you know she's a virgin?:chrisfreshhah: Hahahaha and the best part is you guys will never know.
Easy to know if She is a virgin...slide a finger and if it passes through easily then it is wrecked :chrisfreshhah:

My cousin married a chick who lied that she was virgin and he divorced her the next morning and denied to pay her meher until the family intervened and he paid half of it.

But the shame she got from her family :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts