Where did you lose your v-card and what age?

Where did you lose your virginity?

• At a party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Inside a car

• Hooyos bed

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Friends apartment

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • At school

• Inside a toilet

• My own apartment

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laundry room

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
And how would you know if she was ever a tie?
Because women are weak and they can't keep big secrets unless they are shaytan itself. They'll leak it eventually whether it be 1 month or 10 years down the line. Reason enough for a divorce and lawsuit.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Because women are weak and they can't keep big secrets unless they are shaytan itself. They'll leak it eventually whether it be 1 month or 10 years down the line. Reason enough for a divorce and lawsuit.

Of course bye can this is how I know you're a man.

Not all women are the same. Alot of them can take this shit to the grave, but even if they do confess eventually he would've still been married an ex tie.

Ask the neighbourhood :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::russ:
What if she's only a hoe outside her neighborhood?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
At school, well technically behind one of the outdoor bleachers.

I was 13 and in middle school. It was with a fob Mexican chick. Freshly just crossed the border.

She had that funny Mexican muffin top, but I will never forget about that nut.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Stop talking to me, you're pure qashin and you kill my braincells. Ignoring your last 3 comments should be enough for your vapid self to understand that you're not worth my time.

I love trolls I need to entertain myself
I've obviously triggered you by just being myself.

Not all women are the same. Alot of them can take this shit to the grave, but even if they do confess eventually he would've still been married an ex tie.

What if she's only a hoe outside her neighborhood?
Well intuition and if she is acting shady or strange subtle signs . Some can tell and some choose to ignore it

And how would you know if she was ever a tie?
Easy to know unless you never conversed with women to the point where they ready to settle.

If talk to a girl for a good period of time to the point where she feels comfortable talking to you. You can always ask her where she stands on sexual matters.

If she is a virgin she will respond to you that she is preserving herself for the future and if she really means then she might cut you off since she will probably think you were just after sex.

If she is a tie she will probably fall for your seduction and once aroos convos start popping then you will probably ask her or she might as well spill the beans for you and say she is not virgin.

Well intuition and if she is acting shady or strange subtle signs . Some can tell and some choose to ignore it
Exactly, but the thing is most women can easily hide their habits. Especially if she isn't living with those people.

Point is a woman can easily be a and her future hubby may never even know.

Gambar

VIP
Nah girl you must have standards

Babes wallahi us Somali girls must have standards. My bed better be looking like this on my wedding night (minus the wine)
d974d74332884fd3216bd187bcf49608.jpg

I didnt keep my legs closed for my 19/20/21 years to be fucked in a toilet or a Hill in Hargeisa:susp:
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Good luck after he breaks up with you. Relationships end, I'm keeping my virginity until marriage even when I'm engaged because I'm not a nacaas like your easy self. Now stop talking to me before I contract HIV speaking to you.
Wow show some respect you would never say it to her face

Exactly, but the thing is most women can easily hide their habits. Especially if she isn't living with those people.

Point is a woman can easily be a and her future hubby may never even know.
You don't have control on someone's past present or future you have control over your self . treat her well enough she will regret the past or live in a lie or hate the person she's with for some reason .( sad way to live ) But the most important is be true to your self and enjoy yourself either with multiple women or one depends on you .

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Bish wannabe Nicki Minaj ku lah I look better than the plastic hoe.

be think all MJ women have class.:chrisfreshhah:

Nayaa name 1 famous Hawiye who openly sucks Cadaan and Madow dick.

Look at the hoe Iman the 'supermodel' who married a gaal. What tribe does she descend from MJ?

Look at Ayan Hirsi? What tribe? Majeerteximaar

wallahi your fucking tribe are so f*ck up. Hawiye started civil war kulah :drakelaugh:
Wallah I your tribe are more of a mess than us. You have all the qasaaros and qaniis. Don't talk shit when you descend from shit.:kodaksmiley:
Sister, when I read your question to her I assumed you wanted to sleep around however I read wrong. I understand if you do not forgive me however I am sorry, you are young and I shouldn't speak to you that way. Tribes really have nothing to do with it, I bring in tribes because if a single woman within a tribe does something wrong it brings shame to all of the tribe. It is unfair to women but the best you can do is marry a virgin man. May God bless you with a blissful marriage, happiness, and a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending