Where Did It Go Wrong For Somalis?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
self hater are annoying
1679165346970.png

And how would you know its not. Are you personally surveying every somali household in the west. No you saw a few people on tiktok, one or two drug dealers maybe. Thats not evidence of anything other then maybe your own bigotry.
One or two drug dealers? It shows you do not hang out with Somalis.

Most of Gen Z are bums. Go to Somali Week events and outside of your environment and you'll see a more realistic reflection. You have don't have an accurate depiction because you just see the ones in your university (small minority). They are no where near the norm and half of them drop out in their first or second year and many act ghetto. There's like 5 Somali nerds at York from what I've been told and the rest who are only there solely to look for snow bunnies
Dawg I talk to the young generation they’re either enrolled in a post secondary institution, (good uni or a normal collage) working part time / full time. Not many are bunny around this isn’t your generation.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Dawg I talk to the young generation they’re either enrolled in a post secondary institution, (good uni or a normal collage) working part time / full time. Not many are bunny around this isn’t your generation.

I mentored Gen Z youth last year. Gen Z in university/college/trades are not on the same level as the early/mid 2010s Somalis in university/college/trades. However, the Gen Z losers are not as big of losers as the Millennial losers on the ground. Maybe just 50% of the Millennial loser level on the ground. Their loser activities are largely online though and cause more reputational harm. Overall, Gen Z have caused more damage to the Somali name to outsiders than millennials.

Trending

Latest posts