Where can I get some of that refugee malaab in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there are many in somaliland and puntland especially of the Syrian kind :ahh: I'm thinking of taking one for myself as a wife but I'm still not sure

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
If vulnerable people are running from war, starvation, ethnic cleansing and rape, try to get some "malab" from them. You are a deplorable human being. Have you no sense? Have you no shame? Have you no decency?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I'm talking about halal marriage sxb nothing wrong with that
:mahubowtf: You are tasteless man. You are tone deaf. You might have normal intentions but there is a time and place to talk about getting malab. Refugees and malab simply don't go in the same sentence for OBVIOUS reasons. How did that fly over your head?? The 30-minute window to edit threads has passed so I suggest you make a special request for a mod to edit. And graciously take this L of Ls.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mahubowtf: You are tasteless man. You are tone deaf. You might have normal intentions but there is a time and place to talk about getting malab. Refugees and malab simply don't go in the same sentence for OBVIOUS reasons. How did that fly over your head?? The 30-minute window to edit threads has passed so I suggest you make a special request for a mod to edit. And graciously take this L of Ls.
What do you expect from losers.

Sxb all somalis are essentially refugees does That mean I can't take any for myself what kinda of logic is that :ayaanswag:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
3512.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
All Somalis in the west are refugees like your ass I guess no somali women for me then
Sxb don't make a bad situation worse. You effed up badly and I think even you recognize it. Just accept it and move on. Stop doubling down. No one is saying you're pro-rape.

@government taxi driver in Saudi Arabia told me you can marry Syrians, Palestinian and Iraqis for very low mehr (less than 1k usd) and Burmese women for free. In Somalia you can marry Madows, madhibaan and rahanweyn and the only mehr you pay is your qabil.

No excuse for zina in is this blessed world my g:gnzbryw:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
:chrisfreshhah:

Dont give me the evil eye waryaa.
Say MashAllah.
:pachah1:
Sxb why would I say maashallah when there is nothing to say that for? I'm an old man raised in the west. What do you say when you see something abhorrent? Audubillah? Anyway. I care about you sxb. I don't want to tell you everything is ok because that would mislead a brother and lead him down a dangerous path. You are ugly sxb. You're Somali. It's a thing among our male population. Ugliness in and of itself is not a bad thing or something to be ashamed of. The only time ugliness hurts you is if you mistake it for beauty and put it as your display picture.

@government taxi driver in Saudi Arabia told me you can marry Syrians, Palestinian and Iraqis for very low mehr (less than 1k usd) and Burmese women for free. In Somalia you can marry Madows, madhibaan and rahanweyn and the only mehr you pay is your qabil.

No excuse for zina in is this blessed world my g:gnzbryw:
Mashallah I could marry 4 for 4k what a deal :banderas:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Sxb why would I say maashallah when there is nothing to say that for? I'm an old man raised in the west. What do you say when you see something abhorrent? Audubillah? Anyway. I care about you sxb. I don't want to tell you everything is ok because that would mislead a brother and lead him down a dangerous path. You are ugly sxb. You're Somali. It's a thing among our male population. Ugliness in and of itself is not a bad thing or something to be ashamed of. The only time ugliness hurts you is if you mistake it for beauty and put it as your display picture.
Waryaaa yaa Ilaahey yaqaano.
Why are you obsessed with my looks bro??
:kanyehmm:

Are you even a man?
Coz guys dont act the way you do.
:mindblown:

Leave me to my ugliness saaxib.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You wrote that whole paragraph just to call me ugly?
:icon lol:

Your jealousy could not be more obvious you old bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts