Where can I get some of that refugee malaab in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Waryaaa yaa Ilaahey yaqaano.
Why are you obsessed with my looks bro??
:kanyehmm:

Are you even a man?
Coz guys dont act the way you do.
:mindblown:

Leave me to my ugliness saaxib.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You wrote that whole paragraph just to call me ugly?
:icon lol:

Your jealousy could not be more obvious you old bastard.
I am 3 times your age and I have kids older than you. I get nothing from calling you ugly. That's not the point I am trying to make.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
@Etacovda S'lived you have low self esteem sxb :damedamn:
I am too old for that esteem nonsense sxb. I don't feel the need to beat up on others to feel better about myself. I am trying to guide and shepherd the younger generation and some tough love is needed. Self esteem is for people that need to feel good about themselves. I've been through a lot. I am comfortable with life. I don't need to build myself up or have achievements ready to prove anything. Stop projecting.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Were you involved in the civil war sxb? You must have been present in the "glory" days os somalia.
No sxb. I've never been outside of Europe in 43 years. I have been in touch with my culture in the past decade or so and that has helped reshape my worldview a bit.

No sxb. I've never been outside of Europe in 43 years. I have been in touch with my culture in the past decade or so and that has helped reshape my worldview a bit.
I remember you saying that you had kid from norway. Er du norsk? Funny how most somalis can speak least 4 languages. :drakelaugh:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I remember you saying that you had kid from norway. Er du norsk? Funny how most somalis can speak least 4 languages. :drakelaugh:
I never lived in Norway. I fucked a girl from Norway in 1989 but that was in London. I learned in 2001 that I had a 12 year old daughter. I lived in UK from 1978 to 1990.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
3512.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:
:pachah1::russ::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Waryaaa yaa Ilaahey yaqaano.
Why are you obsessed with my looks bro??
:kanyehmm:

Are you even a man?
Coz guys dont act the way you do.
:mindblown:

Leave me to my ugliness saaxib.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You wrote that whole paragraph just to call me ugly?
:icon lol:

Your jealousy could not be more obvious you old bastard.
You should never post your picture on a place like this your relatives/friends can stumble onto here
I heard there are many in somaliland and puntland especially of the Syrian kind :ahh: I'm thinking of taking one for myself as a wife but I'm still not sure
I'm not sure about Syrian babes but Bro if you'd like i can hook you up with the pengest lebanese i've ever seen. She has a bust that is eqivalent to:
tumblr_inline_njzp1vPjyK1qcprlp.png

in fact shes on this very forum right now @oofnayoof go get 'er tiger *-*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending