Where can Britney Spears pass ?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Pussy pass denied that's Where she belongs. Did you see that image of her p showing accidentally?

The only countries/regions she could pass in South America are Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Southern Brazil, since those areas are highly European [Italians, Spaniards, Germans & other Euros].

Elsewhere, she would stick out like a sore thumb in the lands of the Mestizos/Native Americans.
even predominately white south americans look different from her imo. They look iberian/Southern European while Britney Spears would not look out of place in the UK.

even predominately white south americans look different from her imo. They look iberian/Southern European while Britney Spears would not look out of place in the UK.
The majority of White Argentinians/Uruguayans trace their ancestral roots back to Galicia, the Basque country and Northern Italy. Those people look no different to British people, some pics of Galicians/Spaniards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The majority of White Argentinians/Uruguayans trace their ancestral roots back to Galicia, the Basque country and Northern Italy. Those people look no different to British people, some pics of Galicians/Spaniards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can see a difference if you become more well versed on phenotypes. Messi for example looks italian or spainiard. I can't see him being british or scandinavian

Trending