Where are those claiming Baardheere? Huge protest against Terrorist Axmed Madoobe today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baardheere is not even up for debate now. You should be worried about Buale which is under terrorists. Baardheere was freed by SNA Marehan contingent, where are the mighty Absame to free Buale? Mise Kismayu ayaad ku qaxdeen?
You're from Galgagduud. Let people from Jland talk to me about Gedo and Baardheere.
:trumpsmirk:

Stay out of our affairs.:camby:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're from Galgagduud. Let people from Jland talk to me about Gedo and Baardheere.
:trumpsmirk:

Stay out of our affairs.:camby:

Arent you Rer Isaaq?

Your from Qoraxeey, stay out of Somali affairs Ethiopian boy

I am Rer Diini, my older cousins Rer Ugaas Sharmaake own Baardheere mada iga xigta ado Itoobiyaan ah?

Stay out our affairs:camby:

Arent you Rer Isaaq?

Your from Qoraxeey, stay out of Somali affairs Ethiopian boy

I am Rer Diini, my older cousins Rer Ugaas Sharmaake own Baardheere mada iga xigta ado Itoobiyaan ah?

Stay out our affairs:camby:
So your logic is your cousins own the place and so do you by association but somehow that doesn't apply to me. :bell: u aren't so bright are you waryaa?

FYI reer isaaq don't live in Qoraxay. Stick to galgaduud politics sxb.:camby:

Don't speak of Gedo or baardhere for that matter.

@Ferrari You are Reer Isaaq from Ethiopia. If the below list is true then go ask your Reer Cabdulle cousin @Fahad Yasin for some more peanuts @Shaolin23

Taliyaha Ciidamada Darawishta JL - Aadan Koojaar - Reer Isaaq

Taliyaha Ciidamada Xoogga JL - Ismaaciil Saxardiid - Reer Cabdulle

Taliyaha Ciidamada Booliska JL - Maxamed Naasir - Reer Cabdulle

Taliyaha Ciidamada JL - Cabdi Mahad - Reer Cabdulle

Abaanduulaha Ciidamada JL - Gaboobe Xasan Barre - Reer Cabdulle

Write a few sentences paying homage to the Reer Cabdulle administration (don't talk to me as if I am clueless) in Kismayo. Kiss the motherfucking ring of your Reer Cabdulle superiors you yaryar c*nt.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
So your logic is your cousins own the place and so do you by association but somehow that doesn't apply to me. :bell: u aren't so bright are you waryaa?

FYI reer isaaq don't live in Qoraxay. Stick to galgaduud politics sxb.:camby:

Don't speak of Gedo or baardhere for that matter.

Last I checked Galgaduud was in Somalia while your from Ethiopia.

Of course Rer Diini wa landheere we own Galgaduud and Gedo so I can discuss both. Go back to Qoraheey and Kabridahare you fool.

You have no right to discuss Gedo, stick to Kebridahare.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Ferrari You should write a few sentences paying homage to the Reer Cabdulle administration (don't talk to me as if I am clueless) in Kismayo. Kiss the motherfucking ring of your Reer Cabdulle superiors you yaryar c*nt.
His people were absolutely wiped out by Rer Cabdulle in Ethiopia. Abdi Iley made his people kiss the ring by eating dog feces and locking them up with hyenas and lions

Heres Abby Axmed his President feeling sympathy for him.:mjlol::pachah1:

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2018/...ith_lions_and_hyenas_abiy_ahmed_revealed.aspx

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Waryadaa, Mohamed Zubeir is one. Reer cabdulle reign in Ethiopia is over, Reer Issaq has taken over. We conquered Jubaland under one branch MZ, stop trying to divide us:ufdup:

Iley was indiscriminate in his killings, if you challenged his authority he would take you out regardless of your clan affiliation.:browtf:

Remember Jess the Karbash King? Waa reer Issaq:trumpsmirk:

I heard Reer Xassan hates Reer dini for riding off their coattails in Gedo. They tell them to f off to Galguduud. :damedamn:

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Talk about throwing stones in a glass house, Marehan waa literally the only clan in koonfuur that were engaged in heavy inter clan fighting not long ago these ppl are mooryaan:heh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Ferrari You are Reer Isaaq from Ethiopia. If the below list is true then go ask your Reer Cabdulle cousin @Fahad Yasin for some more peanuts @Shaolin23

Write a few sentences paying homage to the Reer Cabdulle administration (don't talk to me as if I am clueless) in Kismayo. Kiss the motherfucking ring of your Reer Cabdulle superiors you yaryar c*nt.
Wasn’t Aden Koojar that guy with Afguduud that we chased out of Kismayo in 07 he has bad luck wallahi:trumpsmirk:

Kablalax vs Sade 1v1 with no other parties involved this is what happens every time

https://www.hiiraan.com/comments2-n..._ay_la_wareegeen_gacan_ku_heyta_kismaayo.aspx

:whew:

Last edited:

Reer cabdulle Laandheere weeyaan sxb.

We mz do not envy each other neither do we fight eachieve other like mx do in abudwak.:drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
Wasn’t Aden Koojar that guy with Afguduud that we chased out of Kismayo in 07 he has bad luck wallahi:trumpsmirk:

Kablalax vs Sade 1v1 with no other parties involved this is what happens every time

https://www.hiiraan.com/comments2-n..._ay_la_wareegeen_gacan_ku_heyta_kismaayo.aspx

:whew:
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Always needing KDF too bail them out when Beesha flexes his muscles.

Buale, Saakow, Badhaade, Raskambooni,are all under Xarakada so they are holed up in Kismayu like little females.

Meanwhile Beesha only has Ceelwaaq to liberate:rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer cabdulle Laandheere weeyaan sxb.

We mz do not envy each other neither do we fight eachieve other like mx do in abudwak.:drakelaugh:
abudwaaq is peaceful and free from terrorists.

When will you free Buale, Badhaade, Saakow? Or are you awaiting KDF support to handhold you like in Kismayu?:mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending