Where are those claiming Baardheere? Huge protest against Terrorist Axmed Madoobe today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Rer Baardheere are fed up with the terrorist and told him to go die.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Protesting in Somalia doesn't get you nowhere. If they want something they should take it themselves.

Doesn't seem like Farmaajo would come to their aid so who are they protesting to?

Threat to Blackie that they'll join Shabaab?

That's just giving him an excuse to clamp down finally.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
2nd odaay: "Jubaland anaga dhisnay". These ppl can't even hide their qabyaalad. :farmajoyaab:

Marehan want all of Jubaland for themselves, keep in mind these ppl who are protesting in baardheere were the beneficiaries of MSB displacing Ogadens & rahanweyn from baardheere during the kacaan era to move in these squatters.

How are we suppose to share a state with these ppl:faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
2nd odaay: "Jubaland anaga dhisnay". These ppl can't even hide their qabyaalad. :farmajoyaab:

Marehan want all of Jubaland for themselves, keep in mind these ppl who are protesting in baardheere were the beneficiaries of MSB displacing Ogadens & rahanweyn from baardheere during the kacaan era to move in these squatters.

How are we suppose to share a state with these ppl:faysalwtf:
hahah where are the eelay and Ogaden in Baardheere what a liar, otherwise this protest would not have occurrd

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Huuh, he mentions where Madobe was born but their very own hero aabo Siad was born in Shilaabo and where was their other hero hiiraale born? Pfff Stupid ppl
tenor.gif

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
First of business after the election is to retake baardheere& luuq back to its rightful owners out of the kindness of our hearts we will let you keep the other 4:damedamn:

:damedamn:

on their way to douse the nabadiid elements in Gedo. We will not allow Gedo to be destabilized. if marehans want to cause chaos and anarchy, they can do it in garbaharay and beledxaawo. We won't allow them to do that in the rest of gedo which belongs to my Maxamed subeer family.:trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

:damedamn:

on their way to douse the nabadiid elements in Gedo. We will not allow Gedo to be destabilized. if marehans want to cause chaos and anarchy, they can do it in garbaharay and beledxaawo. We won't allow them to do that in the rest of gedo which belongs to my Maxamed subeer family.:trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nabad iyo Nolol:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending