Where are there more occurrences of Somalis dating out?

?

• Reer UK

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Reer Scandi

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
2023 is a game changer I'm seeing a lot of faaraxs dating this year compare to all the other years where we more loyal to xalimos, but faaraxs have been sickened by their treachery over the years and now in the UK more and more faaraxs are going to ajnabi females.

Plus UK xalimos will suffer more now if you add that to the faaraxs who go back home to marry for traditional purposes.
Shut up, Faraxs have always been like this, difference you ain’t leaving your kids in east European

2023 is a game changer I'm seeing a lot of faaraxs dating this year compare to all the other years where we more loyal to xalimos, but faaraxs have been sickened by their treachery over the years and now in the UK more and more faaraxs are going to ajnabi females.

Plus UK xalimos will suffer more now if you add that to the faaraxs who go back home to marry for traditional purposes.
I think it’s because faraxs are leveling up. Before the majority of faraxs had to be loyal while xalimos lived their best life because they had no options.

Gender war threads are cringe

Somalis are not known for dating out -- contrary to the isolated cases that get blown out of proportion.

Inter-ethnic and interracial unions are significantly more unstable than monoracial or mono-ethnic unions, so it would be a lot better for Somalis to maintain mono-ethnic unions.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Gender war threads are cringe

Somalis are not known for dating out -- contrary to the isolated cases that get blown out of proportion.

Inter-ethnic and interracial unions are significantly more unstable than monoracial or mono-ethnic unions, so it would be a lot better for Somalis to maintain mono-ethnic unions.
Yeah I've heard of so many ajnabi men talk about how they can't marry xalimos because it is well known that somalis only date with themselves.
Go to a kenyan forum and you will see at least a few posts every week complaining about how xalimos never date out

Khaemwaset

VIP
I have some somali friends who have yemeni family. Some of them state it with pride that they are part yemeni, and other complain about that side of the family :pachah1:
I have a Yemeni great grandmother but practically no one hears it from me.
I know we mingled with afars in the past aswell but Djibouti city is filled with yemenis afars and other people for a long time just like any costal somali city that did trade

Yaraye

VIP
I have a Yemeni great grandmother but practically no one hears it from me.
I know we mingled with afars in the past aswell but Djibouti city is filled with yemenis afars and other people for a long time just like any costal somali city that did trade
I didn't even know that some somalis were mixed with yemeni until I was in my teens. I had one friend I went to school with and when she was asked what she was, she would never say that she was somali. She would always say "I'm somali and part yemeni" I knew her mother and she was fully somali, so I assumed that her father was yemeni or something. Turns out her father was somali too! :deadpeter: she has a great grandmother that was yemeni. looooooool! :pachah1: when most are asked what they are, they usually say what they majority consist of, but to claim something that is 2 gens above you cracks me up :dead:

I didn't even know that some somalis were mixed with yemeni until I was in my teens. I had one friend I went to school with and when she was asked what she was, she would never say that she was somali. She would always say "I'm somali and part yemeni" I knew her mother and she was fully somali, so I assumed that her father was yemeni or something. Turns out her father was somali too! :deadpeter: she has a great grandmother that was yemeni. looooooool! :pachah1: when most are asked what they are, they usually say what they majority consist of, but to claim something that is 2 gens above you cracks me up :dead:
I have only heard women and reer xamars claim yemeni. Never seen an obviously ethnic somali man claim yemen before according to my observation out here in the UK

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don't worry @seldiboy here in the Uk the Xalimos are going after everyone these days. I don't know what we men did to hurt their feelings