Where are there more occurrences of Somalis dating out?

?

• Reer UK

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Reer Scandi

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I always see Swedish faraxs on my FYP with snow bunnies but tbh I think that stuff is just rage bait. I know it’s very common for people in general to date out in the UK (London especially) but I don’t really see Somali dons do it here in my Midlands town

Sweden London and Toronto got the most interracial Somali marriages on both sides.

In sweden Somalis are the majority SSA population so they are the madows of Sweden to get with cadaans who are into black people.

Toronto and London are metropolitan cities with ethnic groups all integrated into each other. Interracial is very coming place

Speaking from my own experience I have family members who are Somali-Filipino Somali-Japanese, Somali and Native Somali/White Somali/Arab

Arab countries you’ll also find a lot of Somali Arab couples

Nin ajanib oo Somali shaqaadisa ka dhigtay. Mala yaabnid idinka miyaa? This is why Somalis are handicap and then cry marka afkooda la barto oo lagu caayo wiliba.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Speaking from my own experience I have family members who are Somali-Filipino Somali-Japanese, Somali and Native Somali/White Somali/Arab
Bro in a generations time, you are going to be the family member your ajnabi grandkids/nephews/nieces point to so they can say the n word

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi you gonna find Somali and non Somali couples living in the west it’s not that deep. This topic has been rinsed and let’s be real most times its Somali and Somali getting married more so. Habesha girls on another hand date and marry anyone who isn’t Habesha it’s a sad reality esp from what I seen here in Canada :pachah1:

Nin ajanib oo Somali shaqaadisa ka dhigtay. Mala yaabnid idinka miyaa? This is why Somalis are handicap and then cry marka afkooda la barto oo lagu caayo wiliba.

200 (2).gif

This is awkward because I can't really disagree with you here

In sweden immigrants marry each other because we live with each other but many prefer their own here but a few outliers you will find it's not like the UK were everyone hate each other over there

2023 is a game changer I'm seeing a lot of faaraxs dating this year compare to all the other years where we more loyal to xalimos, but faaraxs have been sickened by their treachery over the years and now in the UK more and more faaraxs are going to ajnabi females.

Plus UK xalimos will suffer more now if you add that to the faaraxs who go back home to marry for traditional purposes.

Trending

Latest posts