Where are the Arab bootyclappers? This is heartbreaking

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Wikipedia ain't reliable habibti. Using your logic, Daroods or Sheikhals aren't Somali since they hold traditions of being the offspring's of Fiqi cumar and Abdurahman Jebarti. Adnanis and Qahtanis are simply two major tribes of the Arab ethnicity.
Arabised arab isn't really arab. Yeah ofcourse Arab genealogy should be dismissed because only your sentiments should be right, whatever floats your boat sxb:samwelcome:

Arabised arab isn't really arab. Yeah ofcourse Arab genealogy should be dismissed because only your sentiments should be right, whatever floats your boat sxb:samwelcome:
The Arabized Arabs are the ones who abandoned their original languages and cultures after Islamic hegemony/Arab influence took over like Lebanon and Egypt.

Arabia and large parts of Ash sham spoke Arabic waaaaaaayyyyy before Islam even started which should tell you that these people aren't Arabized.

Daacad90

The Arabized Arabs are the ones who abandoned their original languages and cultures after Islamic hegemony/Arab influence took over like Lebanon and Egypt.

Arabia and large parts of Ash sham spoke Arabic waaaaaaayyyyy before Islam even started which should tell you that these people aren't Arabized.
Ofcourse me the one whose providing sources is wrong, provide sources to your claim until then anything you say isnt credible. Besides most scholars agree that adnanite arabs arent really ethnic arabs why would you a somali disagree?:hillarybiz:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Some of them:kodaksmiley:

There is a slave trade in broad daylight across the country. The people are complicit and just as guilty.

Libya is Gaal country.:camby:
I don't like to generalize people. There are normal Libyans living their lives minding their business then there are those that are being shayateen in human form doing oppression towards others and acting like Fir'aun.

Ofcourse me the one whose providing sources is wrong, provide sources to your claim until then anything you say isnt credible. Besides most scholars agree that adnanite arabs arent really ethnic arabs why would you a somali disagree?:hillarybiz:
It's common sense if you actually studied more about Arabs rather then read a one-two line from Wikipedia which doesn't prove anything. Let me ask you a simple question. Who are the Adnanite Arabs and what language, civilisation and culture they had that wasn't Arab? The only language this specific tribe spoke was Arabic and they practiced the Bedouin way of life. There's absolutely no traces of any culture within these people so your whole argument falls apart easily.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't like to generalize people. There are normal Libyans living their lives minding their business then there are those that are being shayateen in human form doing oppression towards others and acting like Fir'aun.
But 99% of Somali men are qashin? :comeon:

In cities in the South of Libya. They are selling people in the Suuq, its the locals buying them.,do you not understand this.:drakewtf:

In Islam, the oppressors and those who work with or keep silent are all the same.
Allah swt destroys them equally

Wll don't say that our Prophet s.w.s was an Arab I know many Arabs that are very good people. Racism and oppression doesn't belong to only one race/nationality. There are good and bad people everywhere.
did u forget the part in islamic history where banu quraysh(his own people) oppressed and subjugated him?
those people are so twisted and sick to the point where even after a prophet came to them, many of them ended up disregarding him the second he passed away.
Just look at how they treat each other
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...thing-kidnappers-preying-on-eritrean-refugees

Daacad90

It's common sense if you actually studied more about Arabs rather then read a one-two line from Wikipedia which doesn't prove anything. Let me ask you a simple question. Who are the Adnanite Arabs and what language, civilisation and culture they had that wasn't Arab? The only language this specific tribe spoke was Arabic and they practiced the Bedouin way of life. There's absolutely no traces of any culture within these people so your whole argument falls apart easily.
Why would I a somali, study about arabs?:kodaksmiley: again as I said unless you provide evidence anything you say isn't credible. Dude even Arabs themselvss say adnanites are assimilated non arabs why do you have such a problem with it? Its like the daroods, they are somali but originally really aint somali.

What did the Arabs in Somalia do to you?
Nothing. Some of these people have an inferiority complex towards Arabs which is why they hate them. Somalia's longest trading partners is the Arabian peninsula and I was told that certain Arab royals spoke positively about the people of As somaal and how we are a great and trustworthy people.

Making this about Arabs is stupid, this disgrace is upon the woman(and all who may have known she was preparing to make this trip and didn’t stop her)

First we know in Islam that its haram for a woman to travel by herself, and some ulema said its okay for hajj if she is making her obligatory first one and the way is safe. But even that is a minority opinion.

But it one is not religious enough to care, then using one’s brain. Libya is a war torn country and it has become well known that for the past few years that there are gangs targeting migrants to hold them for ransom, and that they torture and rape them, and even that the EU states are encouraging it because they don’t want these people coming to their country, thereby stirring up populist sentiments. This has been well known for years, so one would have to be an absolute moron and imbecile to still set out on the journey.

So these people didn’t care about Islam or use their brains, so finding sympathy for them is tough. But still I make dua that Allah swt gets them out of this situation and returns them to their homes in safety.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
But 99% of Somali men are qashin? :comeon:

In cities in the South of Libya. They are selling people in the Suuq, its the locals buying them.,do you not understand this.:drakewtf:

In Islam, the oppressors and those who work with or keep silent are all the same.
Allah swt destroys them equally
Yup keeping silent when acta of cruelty are being done in your land is being complicit. No wonder Libya is such a shithole

Trending

Latest posts