Where are the Arab bootyclappers? This is heartbreaking

Usually I am not affected by such videos but this one just...

BFD56BCB89E2F74B10D67AF1807E41298DFFE04D
I respect you sxb, this crushes my heart look at her teeth.

I showed this to my mom and she started crying.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
First of all, Libyans are Arabized Arabs and ethnically Berbers. When I talk about my Arab identity, I'm talking about the original ethnic Arabs which is the Arabian peninsula, Southern Iraq and Syria. That's where the Ethnic Arabs come from.

Secondly, Somalis have destroyed and killed each other more then any Arab! should we start hating Somalis using that logic? just because one Arabized Berber dude is torturing a Somali that doesn't mean all Berbers act like that. It's just the evil intention of those militias who control the country since Libya collapsed.
Bruh you claim that Somalis are more Arab than Berber Libyans????

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Wll don't say that our Prophet s.w.s was an Arab I know many Arabs that are very good people. Racism and oppression doesn't belong to only one race/nationality. There are good and bad people everywhere.
He was an adnanite arab who are assimilated arabised arabs not a qahtanite arab(pure arab) which most libyans and tunisians descend from.

First of all, Libyans are Arabized Arabs and ethnically Berbers. When I talk about my Arab identity, I'm talking about the original ethnic Arabs which is the Arabian peninsula, Southern Iraq and Syria. That's where the Ethnic Arabs come from.

Secondly, Somalis have destroyed and killed each other more then any Arab! should we start hating Somalis using that logic? just because one Arabized Berber dude is torturing a Somali that doesn't mean all Berbers act like that. It's just the evil intention of those militias who control the country since Libya collapsed.

EFC76672-DFDC-4BC0-AAB3-BFF6F04A109C.jpeg

You're still defending sandniggers, f*ck off back and suck their **** you fucking idiot.

You trigger me so much wallahi
Let's chill with the insults. Those militia men who are known for torturing Somalis and others will get their punishment, if not in this world then the hereafter. We shouldn't start hating every Libyan or Arab because of what power hungry militia men did.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I respect you sxb, this crushes my heart look at her teeth.

I showed this to my mom and she started crying.
Her futile screams of "hooyo" spoke to me, we have truly failed our women. If our country was properly governed she wouldnt have to take the desperate trip to Europe. The previous generation failed us:francis:

Her futile screams of "hooyo" spoke to me, we have truly failed our women. If our country was properly governed she wouldnt have to take the desperate trip to Europe. The previous generation failed us:francis:
After this we are not men sxb, we are fucking children we can't even protect our own woman.

the things I would say rn but I would get IP-banned instantly sxb. look at her teeth and they put a stone on her back. I curse every disgusting khat-chewing father who don't take care of their family.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Let's chill with the insults. Those militia men who are known for torturing Somalis and others will get their punishment, if not in this world then the hereafter. We shouldn't start hating every Libyan or Arab because of what power hungry militia men did.

all libyans are pricks. they make fun of blacks allot.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

75151160_602759263866993_4771376786249068084_n.jpg

Ana carabi:mjlol:
Arab:
upzwgiklfan21.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Our sister caught by magaffe Arab kidnappers in Libya being tortured begs for hooyo im crying :kendrickcry::mjcry:
No sympathy from me. Arabs are naturally lower than animals, that's why they had a prophet sent to them, but losers that do tahrib to libya deserve to suffer.

Who tf advises them to travel through a shithole that's the current crown failed state?

:faysalwtf:

Is her teeth partially knocked out? :9uoofqd:

The arabs in Yemen also used to torture and rape Somali refugees.. What do the Somalis do when the tables have turned and the same racists Arabs come knocking on the door as refugees.. We roll out the red carpet and let them walk in like vip.. On top of that we offer them women :mjkkk:

all libyans are pricks. they make fun of blacks allot.
I don't know much about Libyans as I never came across one. I'm not doubting that in certain cultures racism is more prevalent then others. Also, Somalis are the biggest hypocrites and need a reality check. You can't hate on other people taking drugs when you take drugs yourself! you get what I mean?

Who started the civil war? who was killing and burning each others villages? who's so stubborn to rebuild a country after 30 years of destruction? who's still killing each other in useless retarded clan wars? who made us all refugees? who's that cause of 500k Somalis being refugees?

The answer is drum roll...…………………. Somalis. If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.

Trending