Where are Somalis finding their spouse

Insurance

Chronic math debater
seriously it just seems abit weird to me I can't imagine brothers just going up to random hijabis and chatting them up, if we normalise the culture it will just mean ppl will start freemixing again
Flirting is part of culture, sorry it offends you sir.

Since is mostly women in are community doing fine. It not difficult find a decent female suitor. It probably why you see mostly somali moms not having trouble setting up even there worst sons. While you don't see them doing the same for there daughters

If you doing decent well and know a few single women in are community. It won't be long before they start coming your way

The what is classed husband material in are community is pretty low. It was far worse in the 2000s and early 2010s
Hmm yeah good point. I’m actually not a man tho! Haha. Thanks for your input!

I was rejected then pass forward 6 years came back to establish connection but I turned her down...Am not fucking mug plan b when plan a fails I would rather die single than give an idiot second chance. So ladies take this as advice if you ended a connection and you end up changing your mind down the track don't do it because most faraxs won't take you back this not a love island mugshow

tell her to meet you for a date in a far away location, tell her you will meet here there and tell her to send you a confirmation text letting you know she is there and then finally block her and carry on dating women who like you for you lol

Didn't you say you hardly see Somali girls when you're out and about?

Also, most Somali guys don't have the confidence to approach girls unless they're at a wedding or a Somali event. And to be honest, randomly going up to a girl on the streets is not a good idea. Many will think you're a creep and will ignore you.

how would you know are you a somali male? most don't approach somali women because they are b1tchy tbh

It’s literally happening. I was on muzz and the amount of people over 30 and single is bigger than we are saying. The habos need to be on their rishta aunties and start a matchmaking network.

Also i read something somewhere and it was like 1 in 3 married couples are now meeting via social media. Which is WILD but also very fascinating to me. I think the days of meeting someone in a coffee shop or bookstore are behind us sadly.

It makes sense for gaalo. To me, meeting through social media is a slippery slope. They may end up committing something haram if they’re not careful. I wouldn’t mind someone approaching me directly but only if they come with good akhlaaq. Unfortunately, the ones who do this come off as players or ciyaal suuq from their approach.
Unfortunately those who are over 30s ladies , will need to marry the adeero/Abtii, fresh from the boat fob who came to the U.K. 10/20 years ago, unfortunately they had their time during their 20s, to find a spouse
People have different reasons for not getting married during their 20s. Stop trying to make women feel this way. It’s simply not true.

It makes sense for gaalo. To me, meeting through social media is a slippery slope. They may end up committing something haram if they’re not careful. I wouldn’t mind someone approaching me directly but only if they come with good akhlaaq. Unfortunately, the ones who do this come off as players or ciyaal suuq from their approach.

People have different reasons for not getting married during their 20s. Stop trying to make women feel this way. It’s simply not true.
Cajiib how’s the weather?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Biggest pet peeve of mine is how little time there is to interact in somali weddings. The wedding itself will start late in the evening and by the time its done its already midnight. People want to go home. The groom comes for max 1 hour and half, so do the men. You got no time to scope up a sweetheart, chat to her and get her number. Also the place is crowded, you can’t ask someones number without niggas seeing you.

Somali weddings should start earlier and the groom should stay longer. There also should be more time after the wedding ends to faciliate people to know each other. When the wedding ends, everybody has to get out because times up.

Biggest pet peeve of mine is how little time there is to interact in somali weddings. The wedding itself will start late in the evening and by the time its done its already midnight. People want to go home. The groom comes for max 1 hour and half, so do the men. You got no time to scope up a sweetheart, chat to her and get her number. Also the place is crowded, you can’t ask someones number without niggas seeing you.

Somali weddings should start earlier and the groom should stay longer. There also should be more time after the wedding ends to faciliate people to know each other. When the wedding ends, everybody has to get out because times up.
or maybe just organise meet up events for the purpose of marriage?

It’s good. Rained yesterday so feels cool. Alxamdulilah
Niceeee, I suppose you don’t live in my country of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, where we are experiencing extreme heat of the temperature going up to 40c.

Agreed aint nobody have the energy to be staying up and dancing until 4:00 AM. Let’s have weddings start at 6:00 PM and the reception be at 9:00. I cant even stay up late anymore im in bed by 10:00 🤣

I’ve heard clubhouse lol it’s 2022 people are meeting everywhere no exceptions due to lifestyles in the west it’s hard to meet people

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Very close but not really..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should start a club for safe wives/husbands of somalispot :ftw9nwa: whoever is still single in 10 years will get matched up with their somalispot designated partner
@abdisamed is my first client. He said he is happy for me to find his potentials on here.

I know his type. Garoob with kids.

Trending