Where are all these Somali women??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lower my standards for Somali women.
:trumpsmirk:
Also most women look better on nofap , like if she is above what people say is a 6 I see as hot asf.
even middle aged cadaan habaryars look gorgeous on no fap sxb.
this chick is average at best. in ur case, no fap is useless if it is compromising ur judgement. orod hal iska tuur, then go back to that chick and rate her.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
summer 2016 was the last time i was in san diego, before that i was visiting ever summer because my mom lived there. since i was usually hanging out with my mom i never really interacted with the younger somali females that were around my age cause i rarely saw them. But during that summer i saw so many gorgeous somali females. that entire time i was like why mom never show me these chicks before.

San diego has a lot of somali people, so there are going to be some hot somali chicks. Minnesota has a high somali population as well. i live in texas and i have seen only a few fine somali chicks, but i rarely see somali females here. my mom recently moved to washington so the past summer when i visited i didn't see that many fine chicks, mostly caused i chilled in the house. But washington has a high somali population, so there probably are some hot chicks there.

I'm certain the majority of you dudes on here don't get pussy due to the threads you make gassing up the most average women. The girl in question is below average, dark and a turban wearer. Do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts