Where are all these Somali women??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never see these types of women around my place. Yet hop onto twitter and suddenly literal Demi gods are taking selfies.Do they look better in America or something?

UK must be a sad place

Sxb UK must be a sad place to live in if that is what you consider how come to the US the land of malaab :banderas:
Bro I'm in Australia , in my city there are probs 20 Somali families I know of.i just need a decent Somali girl that's why I want to leave Australia as soon as I finish uni.
:lolbron:
Imagine saying "I came half way around the world to see you abaayo"
:siilaanyolaugh:

Bro I'm in Australia , in my city there are probs 20 Somali families I know of.i just need a decent Somali girl that's why I want to leave Australia as soon as I finish uni.
:lolbron:
Imagine saying "I came half way around the world to see you abaayo"
:siilaanyolaugh:
You will be hit with a restraining order, what type of thirsty/corny nigga says that?:mjlol:

Everything in the UK is uglier and we're no exception. Every night I look in the mirror and tell myself I wasn't born here and that it's all good. I then proceed to rock myself to sleep, tightly holding on to my European passport

:mjcry:

Everything in the UK is uglier and we're no exception. Every night I look in the mirror and tell myself I wasn't born here and that it's all good. I then proceed to rock myself to sleep, tightly holding on to my European passport

:mjcry:
Man it's probs because of the weather. I see all these bad American Somali women and I wonder why I was cursed. I went to Somali weyn and they look malnourished or they are extremely obese.While in USA they are healthy and thick .
:manny:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I lower my standards for Somali women.
:trumpsmirk:
Also most women look better on nofap , like if she is above what people say is a 6 I see as hot asf.
Bro how does nofap work for u?
Ive tried but keep failing cuz @draco malfoy keeps popping up on my notifications....

But seriously jokes aside, how long have u been doing it? I want to try.
What are the benefits? Ive heard fapping leads to bidar due to hormone inbalances

Bro how does nofap work for u?
Ive tried but keep failing cuz @draco malfoy keeps popping up on my notifications....

But seriously jokes aside, how long have u been doing it? I want to try.
What are the benefits? Ive heard fapping leads to bidar due to hormone inbalances
Fapping isn't bad in itself rather it's excessive fapping with which destroys you. It leads to your brain to reworking itself to prefer agraphy to the real thing.Hence it leads to erectile dysfunction along with delayed ejaculation.It lessens your sex life and destroys you cognitive ( in time ) abilities.It also leads to hyper sexuality which you are experiencing right now as you do nofap your brain over months gets back to normal sexuality. You can talk to women easily along with also allowing you to think clearer. Right now everyone is extremely horny because of .Just stop and in a week it will be easy .

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Fapping isn't bad in itself rather it's excessive fapping with which destroys you. It leads to your brain to reworking itself to prefer agraphy to the real thing.Hence it leads to erectile dysfunction along with delayed ejaculation.It lessens your sex life and destroys you cognitive ( in time ) abilities.It also leads to hyper sexuality which you are experiencing right now as you do nofap your brain over months gets back to normal sexuality. You can talk to women easily along with also allowing you to think clearer. Right now everyone is extremely horny because of .Just stop and in a week it will be easy .
I will start today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts