Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nine Horta you're right. She praised Siad Barre in this thread earlier:ohhh: Also, how does she know the sub sub clans of the ppl of Gedo

@nine Horta you're right. She praised Siad Barre in this thread earlier:ohhh: Also, how does she know the sub sub clans of the ppl of Gedo
Sub sub clans I understand but she went deeper into sub sub clans of sub sub clans where plenty of us MXs don't know about where they live

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You might be able to find sub sub sub clan names on google but theres no place you can find the tuulo they live unless you actually have relatives from there. Sxb you have qarxised yourself. Make another nick already
Well whatever you can choose to ignore me, I don’t have to prove myself. I didn’t mention their town, they did and I already knew their subclans from the internet.

@Gucci mane , oromos are not the only Muslim Ethiopians, I am habesha and 14-17% of the Amhara population are Muslims

Sub sub clans I understand but she went deeper into sub sub clans of sub sub clans where plenty of us MXs don't know about where they live

I meant to say sub sub sub clan of a sub sub clan sxb, she knew it to precisely, like how our grandfathers can name the generations before them to their very origin.

I meant to say sub sub sub clan of a sub sub clan sxb, she knew it to precisely, like how our grandfathers can name the generations before them to their very origin.
Yeah. Mentioning where they live was the nail in the coffin

Well whatever you can choose to ignore me, I don’t have to prove myself. I didn’t mention their town, they did and I already knew their subclans from the internet.

@Gucci mane , oromos are not the only Muslim Ethiopians, I am habesha and 14-17% of the Amhara population are Muslims

And I'm a anglo saxon German, lol sxb quit trolling you've been found out. Caadi iska dhig

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Do y’all want me to be some primitive Somalian tribe sooo bad:pachah1:

I won’t stop praising the only good president y’all ever had who happened to be Ethiopian:lolbron:

Nope never:chrisfreshhah:
And for the record I heard the town from @GOVERNOR who got banned for harassing me :russ:

Keep following me around like lost puppies

Nine and sheikh have been following me around since I joined here the fuckers low key admire me:russ:

Last edited:
@Jennifer I really hoped that you were amxaar :ohlord: Walahi I have a big fetish for them but evidence is staked against you. I did some investigative work on the search bar and you are either marihan or married to one.

I am rahawan:mjpls:
With darood husband:mybusiness:

Come conquer me my darood dervish:ahh:

Darood is darood to Isaaq idiot
Defend your darood women dumbass
No one cares about the difference between fagash clans

Don't believe anything you read on the net. There are no marehans in Dadab camp. Kenya was trying to build a wall on their side but the Somalian president stopped it. Barre Hirale is history now you have the presidency of Somalia.

If you knew that then why did you agree with the troll? You must be a kid you shouldn't talk about politics.Faramaajo is the president of Somalia not a tribal president.

Omg this darood boy :russ:
Y’all are my favorite Somalian clan.

@nine @Wei @Cumar @Factz @Sheikh Look at this all this time I thought I was speaking to a xabashi queen. She even made up a story of her being engaged to a sacad man :mjcry: I feel betrayed

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What a creep:russ:

You have invested so much time to dig up my old threads
I am creeped out lol
You guys are so slow I have been talking about Somalian politics since I joined here.

@shabobby I am obsessed with Somalians I even learned how to make Somalian injera, I dress like Somalian lady sometimes plus I know your national anthem.

And damn I wast just about to dedicate an appreciation thread to Issacs:drakelaugh:

I am creeped out lol
You guys are so slow I have been talking about Somalian politics since I joined here.

@shabobby I am obsessed with Somalians I even learned how to make Somalian injera, I dress like Somalian lady sometimes plus I know your national anthem.

And damn I wast just about to dedicate an appreciation thread to Issacs:drakelaugh:

:ohlord:all I did was put daarod and marehan in the search bar with your name and found these. You cant blame me Im not a active user.

You know our national anthem?:ohreally: abaayo macaan I would have been impressed if you weren't somali:heh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:ohlord:all I did was put daarod and marehan in the search bar with your name and found these. You cant blame me Im not a active user.

You know our national anthem?:ohreally: abaayo macaan I would have been impressed if you weren't somali:heh:
Apparently you want me to be a Somalian like the two weirdos here. Don’t worry I will be a Somalian citizen someday:cool:

I am creeped out lol

Walaashiis, you've been exposed, the evidence is too bulletproof. Now go and make another account, and make sure you use a different Ip address:mjlol:.

@shabobby Great work sxb

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
She's not Ethiopian but a Marehan masquerading as a Habesha. Sxb look at the posts from this page and the one before, she's been qarxised
Lol but why? She is Mereexaan Sade Al Daroodiya, she should be looking down on Amxaaro. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending