Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't part of Somalia. You know for an ishaaq you do seem to pretty anti Somaliland.

I think I'd be right to assume youre not ishaaq.

If you are alright I understand. I was once where you are three years ago. I taught myself and learnt what Somaliland really is about. We didn't want separatism- we were the ones who told the British we were joining back with the rest of Somalia!! A massive mistake. It cost us bloodshed and violence and losing hope in our fellow Somalis.

Sad and we cant make the same mistake again.

You are perfectly right walaal. Somaliland was a protectorate, and joining the savage southerners was the greatest mistake we made. The British never went past Berbera, while in the south Italians were making ography with Darood and Hawiye females. Your ancestors were wise and didn't allow for British involvement in their affairs.

Word of advise - logoff and don't come back. There are very few Isaaq on here, most are Darood sheegatos with multiple accounts. I advise you, for your sanity, to avoid this place. It is an open mental asylum. Stick to Twitter and Instagram.

As for those of you who are ganging up on a young girl, I expect nothing less from a group that can't fight in real life like men, so resort to online bullying.:bell:

Last edited:
Well whatever you can choose to ignore me, I don’t have to prove myself. I didn’t mention their town, they did and I already knew their subclans from the internet.

@Gucci mane , oromos are not the only Muslim Ethiopians, I am habesha and 14-17% of the Amhara population are Muslims

Is your life so pathetic and empty that you have to pretend to be a raw meat eating savage? And one that regularly insults Somali girls? Get help, you're sick.:gucciwhat:

? How classy :oh6b81q:
And FYI Siad Barre was born and bred in my country.
I have the freedom of speech. Keep your emotions in check

No sane habasha would ever praise Afweyne, that's like a Persian Shia praising Saddam Hussein. That, plus your pathological hatred of Issaq, and detailed knowledge of obscure Marexan subclans means you're busted.:drakelaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No sane habasha would ever praise Afweyne, that's like a Persian Shia praising Saddam Hussein. That, plus your pathological hatred of Issaq, and detailed knowledge of obscure Marexan subclans means you're busted.:drakelaugh:

Big friggin deal!
I also know the subclans of other tribes:chrisfreshhah:

I love pissing off Siad Barre’s haters :russ:
Man I should make a topic about him and watch these emotional people go crazy :mjlol:

You are perfectly right walaal. Somaliland was a protectorate, and joining the savage southerners was the greatest mistake we made. The British never went past Berbera, while in the south Italians were making ography with Darood and Hawkeye females. You ancestors were wise and didn't allow for British involvement in their affairs.

Word of advise - logoff and don't come back. There are very few Isaaq on here, most are Darood sheegatos with multiple accounts. I advise you, for your sanity, to avoid this place. It is an open mental asylum. Stick to Twitter and Instagram.

As for those of you who are ganging up on a young girl, I expect nothing less from a group that can't fight in real life like men, so resort to online bullying.:bell:

I absolutely love your comment :siilaanyosmile:

and I totally agree with everything youre saying!! I knew this whole forum was occupied by Daroods before I even made an account!!

Its ok though they thought they could break me by calling me ugly etc but I already knew that already looooool.

If I cared so much about my appearance I wouldn't have come into this mess

But no I stand strong. Us Somalilanders stand strong. Us Ishaaqs stand strong. Us Habar Jeclos stand strong.
:siilaanyosmile:

Big friggin deal!
I also know the subclans of other tribes:chrisfreshhah:

I love pissing off Siad Barre’s haters :russ:
Man I should make a topic about him and watch these emotional people go crazy :mjlol:

It's not that you're praising afweyne, plenty of morons do that. It's that you're claiming to be an Ethiopian habasha too. I swear, this is depressing. Get a life. Who are you trying to catfish? A few weirdos with xabashi fetishes?

You remind me of that Toomacan girl and her first claiming to be a xabashi, then a Half-habashi/half-HY orthodox Christian. I swear some Somali girls are desperate for attention. Now they're resorting to claiming xabashis.:deadpeter:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It's not that you're praising afweyne, plenty of morons do that. It's that you're claiming to be an Ethiopian habasha too. I swear, this is depressing. Get a life. Who are you trying to catfish? A few weirdos with xabashi fetishes?

You remind me of that Toomacan girl and her first claiming to be a xabashi, then a Half-habashi/half-HY orthodox Christian. I swear some Somali girls are desperate for attention. Now they're resorting to claiming xabashis.:deadpeter:
So there are actually ashy xalimos who pretend to be habesha now it makes since why this weirdos accuse me of being Somalian:dead:
I am a habesha girl with Somalian fetish:sass2:

giphy.gif

So there are actually ashy xalimos who pretend to be habesha now it makes since why this weirdos accuse me of being Somalian:dead:
I am a habesha girl with Somalian fetish:sass2:

giphy.gif

You remind of those delusional African American girls that claim 1/8 Cherokee or some shit. Damn, are you so ashamed of who you are that much?:browtf:

Your people only know what timir, baasto iyo bariis is because of me. That is the reason I am called Idoor (Trader) and your people are called Dooro (Chooser) aka Doqonki Ogaadeen :manny:

When I used to trade spices and foodstuffs with you, you choose your virgin daughter that I would get to penetrate to complete the exchange.

You can deny it all you like but my charity made you civilized, before me you were drinking blood iyo hilib qeydin like savages. :susp:

It is funny you bring up British, we all know you begged them as well:

bNTMIJO.png

"We are your children" :lolbron:

"We wish for English rule" :damn:

"I say that, as a sheep quivers under the blow of a knife, we, the Ogaden, are quivering under the oppressions of the Abyssinians" :mjhaps:

Writing essays again. :mjlol:War nacalaa iyo iidoorkaad tahay was, get a life. Ogaden only used colonial structures to fight iidoors equally as your zoo xoolos have never defeated Ogaden before the British. You used to trade you women for food and this is why WE named you "ii door" :ulyin: nacalaa waligii Ileyn oyin baa aheydeen

You have been bootlickers of any colonizer since the 1800. You tried the British, you lost, you tried Ethiopia with your "itoobiya Waa walaalaheen" preaching, again you lost. Now you are asking the UAE to colonize you because iidoors know they are a nobody clan without colonizers backing them. This is your Hido waryaa and you are known for it:pachah1:own it

@JONB As for Hawd, we all know what happens when cowards like your folk can't hide behind Habesha.

Forget about Isaaq, subclans of Habar Yoonis such as @Saalax Bidaar's Reer Caynaashe used to bully your kind and kill your suldaans.

29vl3b8.png

The Famous poem by the Dhulbahante poet Cali Dhuux Aadan Goroyo exposed your humilation at the hands of Isaaqs.

Ali Dhuhs poem explicitly details the large gains in traditionally Ogaden territory and wells, and the looting of Ogaden camels by the Isaq. He details the scatterring of the Ogaden clan, their forced migration southwards seeking refuge in the feverish river valleys, and even turning to hunting and farming- measures that were again considered very shameful usually only undertaken by slaves and low-caste Somalis and utterly demeaning for the once great pastoral Ogaden clan. The Ogaden, Ali recounts, have been forced to accept refuge with the clans that defeated them, especially the Habr Yunis, and cannot take revenge. The Isaq are portrayed as particular callous and shameful in the way they parade looted Ogaden camels in front of their previous owners. Even in translation it is a very evocative poem.

Source: Proceedings of the XVth International Conference of Ethiopian Studies Hamburg (2003).

Another essay :drakelaugh:Go and get help for your PTSD because I obviously triggered you with your ayeeyos naked picture selling herself to colonizers before the British properly colonized your xaywaano:chrisfreshhah: caku iidoor history

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
It took 4 days for this nigga to reply with "Please Stop writing Essays" :mjlol::mjlol:

Waar wuxu doqonsanaa.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

It took 3 days for this nigga to reply with "Please Stop writing Essays" :mjlol::mjlol:

Waar wuxu doqonsaana.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Unlike you I have a life, ina beer xaywaan:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::russ: go out and breathe in some fresh air. Your house is not a zoo/cage:drakekidding: caqli xoolo waaxid

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Unlike you I have a life, ina beer xaywaan:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::russ: go out and breathe in some fresh air. Your house is not a zoo/cage:drakekidding:

ass nigga, if you can't handle the heat, get out the gotdamn kitchen yaa ilmo Xaraan. You wouldn't be here replying after 4 days if you had a life. Cut the bullshit. :mjlol::mjlol:

ass nigga, if you can't handle the heat, get out the gotdamn kitchen yaa ilmo Xaraan. You wouldn't be here replying after 4 days if you had a life. Cut the bullshit. :mjlol::mjlol:

Not everyone live in their mum's basement and 24/7 on sspot:mjlol::pachah1: there is more to life damiimyahow:childplease:

Do y’all want me to be some primitive Somalian tribe sooo bad:pachah1:

I won’t stop praising the only good president y’all ever had who happened to be Ethiopian:lolbron:

Nope never:chrisfreshhah:
And for the record I heard the town from @GOVERNOR who got banned for harassing me :russ:

Keep following me around like lost puppies

Nine and sheikh have been following me around since I joined here the fuckers low key admire me:russ:

Sorry to burst your bubble madam, but I'm very much alive lol
I ain't banned :browtf::camby:

Lol you sound like a sweetheart. Please don’t come to this section, it’s full of tribelist trolls. Come to the general section, it’s lit. No I am the only girl here, there are some other girls such as the undomesticated animal @The Cushitic One.

Listen you Ethiopian rodent,
Your only here cos I'm tagged
In these sections

Why don't you domesticate your
of a mother piglet

They weren't "Zoo" but was made up on Sspot sxb. Only Isaaq clan that took part of it was To'jeclo which is a tiny langaab clan. Most of them were Dhulobahante and Madhibaan. Plus, they weren't zoos but actually a cultural ceremony where many people in the world came to show the Europeans how culturally diverse the world is and to express their cultures and once they were done. They would get paid well and go back to their homeland.
Don't say shit about madihibans you were kept in zoos stop being pussy take it like a man

LOOOL it's been 5 months. I cannot wait to bring this back on my TL again. it deffo made the faqash angry my fake apology deffo made you guys believe I was never going to do it again. how wrong you were

Only a *******lander would glorify colonialism :pacspit::mjkkk::meleshame:

When she got cornered, she coughs up the real reason of her post lmao

Why do I have the feeling Safia is an old FKD’er? :russ::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts