Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No actually it was someone who I believe might support me- it was an anonymous tip off on curious cat. They told me to check this out and I did. I then decided to make an account and scare you guys

Did it work??
Scare us? Lol girl no you can’t scare these battle hardened trolls

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Waxaan fiiri @Wei she's talking about sub sub sub sub clans

Fam why she talking about our sub sub sub sub clans like that.

That posts show me she got qarxised big time.

7w34TSg.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There is something called google/abtirsi.com
I know all of your damn subclans. Honestly y’all can believe whatever y’all want. @nine stop following me around weirdo.

giphy.gif

I know all of your damn subclans. Honestly y’all can believe whatever y’all want. @nine stop following me around weirdo.

giphy.gif

Wow! A new level of trolling, unprecedented on this site, to completely take on the identity of something you clearly aren't, to fully submerge yourself as an Ethiopian on this site to take pot shots at Issaq or Hawiye members on this site. So what are you? Dir? Rahanweyn? Or maybe even Somali Bantu?

Excellent investigative work @nine @shabobby

giphy.gif

You might be able to find sub sub sub clan names on google but theres no place you can find the tuulo they live unless you actually have relatives from there. Sxb you have qarxised yourself. Make another nick already

Wow, a new level of trolling, unprecedented on this site, to completely take on the identity of something you clearly aren't, to fully submerge yourself as an Ethiopian on this site to take pot shots at Issaq, Darood, or Hawiye members on this site. So what are you? Dir? Rahanweyn? Or maybe even Somali Bantu?
Highly likely she is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
either from Gedo or Galgaduud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending