WHEN YOU WENT BACK HOME have you ever had stomach illness where you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
vomited violently.

I have

I know the culprit

It had something they called Mushakal, made of Guava juice

vomited violently.

I have

I know the culprit

It had something they called Mushakal, made of Guava juice
Yes, I thought I was going to die there. I cried day and night for about 7 days lol my family thought I was so week my causin brought me a pill that knock me out to sleep my whole body was sweating bullets lol I felt better afterwards alhamdulilah I need to ask what that pill was to my causin just incase I go back same thing happens lol all this happened after I ate street food leefleefo and malaay from the street worse because fly were all over it I ignored ate it anyway cause that was the norm lol.never again

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes, I thought I was going to die there. I cried day and night for about 7 days lol my family thought I was so week my causin brought me a pill that knock me out to sleep my whole body was sweating bullets lol I felt better afterwards alhamdulilah I need to ask what that pill was to my causin just incase I go back same thing happens lol all this happened after I ate street food leefleefo and malaay from the street worse because fly were all over it I ignored ate it anyway cause that was the norm lol.never again

Were you vomiting ? Or diarrhea?

Clearly you had high fever too

Did you felt weak?

I was downtown Hargeisa when I fell ill. I got pretty weak. Had hard time standing. I called a taxi that drove me to my house. Once I got there I tried to take a nap but felt this urge to vomit. I came out to the courtyard and vomited like ballistic missile. The relief I felt afterwards :rejoice::rejoice:

Were you vomiting ? Or diarrhea?

Clearly you had high fever too

Did you felt weak?

I was downtown Hargeisa when I fell ill. I got pretty weak. Had hard time standing. I called a taxi that drove me to my house. Once I got there I tried to take a nap but felt this urge to vomit. I came out to the courtyard and vomited like ballistic missile. The relief I felt afterwards :rejoice::rejoice:
Yes all of the above lol I had it all. I am someone that never gets sick except once a month. I thank Allah for that. I remember my aunt who's in her 50 was next to me I cried and asked her how she made it through life this far? is it worth it to really live if we get sick so often in our lives lol

Last edited:
Yes all of the above lol I had it all. I am someone that never gets sick except once a month. I thank Allah for that. I remember my aunt who's in her 50 was next to me I cried and asked her how she made it through life this far? That is it worth it to really live if we get sick so often in our lives lol
Note: I dont know if this was due to me not getting my travel shots. I never do this time I would have sadly I forgot completely.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes all of the above lol I had it all. I am someone that never gets sick except once a month. I thank Allah for that. I remember my aunt who's in her 50 was next to me I cried and asked her how she made it through life this far? That is it worth it to really live if we get sick so often in our lives lol

So from a little food poisoning you questioned your aunt how she made it to 50 :draketf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Yes all of the above lol I had it all. I am someone that never gets sick except once a month. I thank Allah for that. I remember my aunt who's in her 50 was next to me I cried and asked her how she made it through life this far? is it worth it to really live if we get sick so often in our lives lol
Loool maybe it is worth it in the end

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This is why I’m only going back when the land is developed 42BB2184-962D-4F6E-AF72-A047FE1AA7F8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts