When y’all see a thick muslimah thirst trapping on social media do y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Do you Like or retweet the pic or do y’all just ignore and scroll past the pictue
:cosbyhmm:.
Also if you do ignore do you do the same thing when you see a non Muslim post thirst traps and posts booty pics

Or do you react like this
11708B5D-3A3D-4D07-833A-8A8FA97977DE.jpeg

And go full haram police in the comments section.

I like the picture and move on. I rarely retweet people picture. If I do its because they are extra pretty or they have achieved something like graduating from uni and shit. By the way was it that somali girl sitting with a black hijab that your talking about? Saw that pic and was shocked lol:jaynerd:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I like the picture and move on. I rarely retweet people picture. If I do its because they are extra pretty or they have achieved something like graduating from uni and shit. By the way was it that somali girl sitting with a black hijab that your talking about? Saw that pic and was shocked lol:jaynerd:
Yea I didn’t want to post her pic on here cause niggas on here are creeps.

What’s the point of hijab if ur showing off ur body? There’s a difference between being being curvy and going out ur way to post thirst traps.

These the same girls who clown on non hijabis as if they have any moral ground because deep down they want to emulate them w/o the backlash.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I used to avoid hijabis at all costs because I was a pussy but nowadays I go for anything. I hit on a niqabi and kawaled her snap gac wallahi Iyo billahi

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Someone commented and said
Hijab for Allah. Booty for Abdullah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending